Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   Who is pictured under you name? (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/who-pictured-under-you-name-t70214.html)

Annaquilts 10-16-2010 04:26 PM

Mine is of my two precious youngest children in front of a quilt I made.

simplecomforts 10-16-2010 04:36 PM

Mine is of me holding up my finished Little Susan quilt.

vwquilting 10-16-2010 04:42 PM

Have you been to Kaymen Brock? My son and family went there and brought me back a sound stone necklace only found there.

I understand the house they stayed in was blown out to sea a couple of years ago.

gloing 10-16-2010 04:44 PM

Hi MaryO, I have,I have. One got stuck in my quilting studio and so it need to be rescured and I did, and then again a year later. So twice I have been blessed.A special moment isn't it

Va Quilter 10-16-2010 04:52 PM

well as you see i have no one there..I'm trying to figure out how to post a photo there..got suggestions ....anyone?

sewnsewer2 10-16-2010 05:21 PM

Mine are my kittens Romeo left front, Tigger behind him and Daisy in front right (gray & white).

dglvr 10-16-2010 06:11 PM

Mine is Tank and his grand daughter Lili. My babies :thumbup: :thumbup:

lalaland 10-16-2010 06:20 PM

And he knows that you accept him just the way he is so he's found himself a home. He's no dummy!!

Originally Posted by damaquilts

Originally Posted by lalaland
Meet Floppy, my chilhauhau cocker-spaniel mix, 18-1/2 yrs. old and still enjoying life!

Oh my she is so cute. Look at those ears!!!

BTW. That is Andy. almost 9 yr old Lhasa rescue well really a failed foster although I wonder about that since He decided he was staying I never did. I am still trying to figure it out.
/Everyone I voluteer with says no one else wants him . He is independent as a cat, not cuddley at all, and he bites but only if he is picked up wrong or doesn't feel like being picked up or if I try to hurry him or get frustrated with him. LOL Doesn't listen or come either when called. He just kinda looks and says Hold that thought I will get there when I am done doing what I am doing.

plainjane 10-16-2010 06:45 PM

Originally Posted by Joanie Owen
Had to find a picture quick when my daughters were over helping with my computer. This is me down in Grand Cayman holding a turtle.

I held one of those turtles! They really squirm if you let them see water. Cruise on the Carnival?

My avatar is my adopted granddaughter, Kylie-just turned 1 on 10-6-10

cr12cats 10-16-2010 07:25 PM

this is our tabby named blondie. he is the only boy.there are 6 girls that boss him around. he is so easy going he just looks and walks away now. he is 13 years old. whats cute is our 20 year old will only let him near her and sniff noses no one else will go near her. in this picture he is checking out my sons camera, you know how nosy kitties can be lol. love seeing everyones animals. they are such cuties.