Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   Who Are You? (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/who-you-t1871.html)

Bevanger 07-15-2008 08:57 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Hubby with the boys

Bevanger 07-15-2008 08:59 AM

1 Attachment(s)
My other little man.Tigger 2

Bevanger 07-15-2008 09:00 AM

1 Attachment(s)
And last but not least my baby. David 27 and his fiancee' Blythe

Bevanger 07-15-2008 09:02 AM

1 Attachment(s)
My house before we painted the porch. I took this the day we moved in.... Rental... Small but nice. Look at the view.... My sewing room is the upstairs

ButtercreamCakeArtist 07-15-2008 02:45 PM

Originally Posted by gcathie
We live in Ohio, My Husband is from Colorado from a family of 12...I have 2 sisters....We have one son that is 23 and is a Corpsman in the Navy...wants to be a Plastic Surgen...He was born with a Bilateral Cleft to the lip and Palete....lost track of all the surgeries he has had...he has had 3 in the Navy....we love animals of all kinds...John was raised on a small farm ...with 12 kids they had to do something huh...John is a Finish Carpenter and does a wonderful job ..been on his job for 23 years...He has a health problem called Addison...which was quite scarry...but is handling it well...I have Diabetes and fight depression bad...seems like when I hit 50 I feel apart fast....you know them night sweats...don't sleep good...but I have days I feel better...and then the bottom falls out again.... For the most part I have been a stay at home Mom I have had a few jobs but nothing grand...I sold crafts for awhile while I worked at the craft store...doing the books and running the register ....that was fun....home schooled Marcus for 3 years in the 4th , 5th, 6th grades...I think it was the best thing I ever done...kids can be mean....Well reckon that's about enough for now...just love doing crafts....I guess cause I'm 5'1" and had to sew my cloths growing up has helped my craft need...also wear a BIG size....could never find anything neat when I was a kid....

That's a nice-looking family you've got! You sure don't look like you could be 50. I'm between 5' 2-3"...
I know what you mean about kids being mean. I thought about home-schooling my kids, but I haven't, not so far. Thanks for sharing your pics. :D

ButtercreamCakeArtist 07-15-2008 02:48 PM

Originally Posted by Andi
I live in Canada on the west coast, or as we lovingly call it the "wet coast". Have been disabled since 2000, but it certainly doesn't keep me down.

Wow! That's great that you still get out and do things. I know a lot people that don't get out. Good for you! Thanks for sharing those pics. Those are great.

ButtercreamCakeArtist 07-15-2008 02:49 PM

Originally Posted by Jerrie
Here is some pictures of me

Oh! You and your daughter look a lot alike! Thanks for sharing! Great pics!!

ButtercreamCakeArtist 07-15-2008 02:52 PM

Originally Posted by Jerrie
here some more

Yay! More pics were on the next page. Nice-looking family! The little twins are SO CUTE!

ButtercreamCakeArtist 07-15-2008 02:54 PM

Originally Posted by Bevanger
Ok I'll keep the ball rolling..... I'm Beverly in Washington State. Been with the forum almost 3 months. Hopefully the pics will go in order. Here's me with my boys. (red/Chaos 7..White/Teddy1) Just got my hair cut. It was down to my rear end.

Nice pictures. Thanks for sharing. Did you donate your hair to Locks of Love? My Daughter wants to do that when hers gets just a bit longer so she still has some left!
Cute doggies.

Bevanger 07-16-2008 04:12 AM

Originally Posted by ButtercreamCakeArtist

Originally Posted by Bevanger
Ok I'll keep the ball rolling..... I'm Beverly in Washington State. Been with the forum almost 3 months. Hopefully the pics will go in order. Here's me with my boys. (red/Chaos 7..White/Teddy1) Just got my hair cut. It was down to my rear end.

Nice pictures. Thanks for sharing. Did you donate your hair to Locks of Love? My Daughter wants to do that when hers gets just a bit longer so she still has some left!
Cute doggies.

I sure did..... I heard its a great organization