Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   WHOO HOO! Doing the happy dance! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/whoo-hoo-doing-happy-dance-t119334.html)

sewnsewer2 04-27-2011 08:13 PM

Yippee, I am so excited!! I just won the bid on ebay for a Brother PE770 embroidery machine! I have been searching for another one for a back up machine. I already have a Bernina.

Now I can do double time on my labels! :D

Qbee 04-27-2011 08:21 PM

OMGosh!! Congrats!! I was following that one and if it is the same one, you got a GREAT deal :)

sewnsewer2 04-27-2011 08:23 PM

Originally Posted by Qbee
OMGosh!! Congrats!! I was following that one and if it is the same one, you got a GREAT deal :)

It was the one from auctionitnjoutlet.

sharon b 04-27-2011 08:33 PM

Now that I am back to work I want to start looking at those - Lucky you :mrgreen: :thumbup:

Qbee 04-27-2011 08:36 PM

That's the one! I wanted it but just can't afford hardly anything right now so I bid on a "Emotions Exploration Embroidery Machine By Marie Osmond" for $200. It's small but I think it will let me get started...what do you think?? I'm excited!! :D :D :D

Originally Posted by sewnsewer2

sewnsewer2 04-27-2011 08:58 PM

That's the one! I wanted it but just can't afford hardly anything right now so I bid on a "Emotions Exploration Embroidery Machine By Marie Osmond" for $200. It's small but I think it will let me get started...what do you think?? I'm excited!! :D :D :D

I can't find it do you have the link? I can tell you you that you will be unhappy with just one size hoop. Can you get a larger hoop for that machine?

Qbee 04-27-2011 09:07 PM

:( I don't know :( I'll have to check on that. I know I'll want a bigger one and I want the one you got really bad but can't yet.

I can't find it do you have the link? I can tell you you that you will be unhappy with just one size hoop. Can you get a larger hoop for that machine?

heather1949 04-27-2011 09:48 PM

Good for you enjoy it.

Grama Lehr 05-01-2011 08:28 PM

I wish that I had the nerve to bid on ebay for something!