Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   Who's making us breakfast this morning???????? (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/whos-making-us-breakfast-morning-t53554.html)

marsye 07-09-2010 06:39 AM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by Grama Lehr
I need a breakfast burrito!! :roll:

marsye 07-09-2010 06:40 AM

Originally Posted by aorlflood
THanks Marsye! I looked all over and didn't find any breakfast posts! I'm so glad you got up early and made us all breakfast so we can spend our precious time on this board!

Since you are still standing at the stove, can I have 2 more waffles please? And warm the syrup this time! :D

HOLY S#$%^&!!!!!! NO!! I gotta get to work!!!!! I don't have time for this!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Quilt4u 07-09-2010 06:41 AM

Thanks I'll eat anything. Well almost anything.

marsye 07-09-2010 06:42 AM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by raptureready

Originally Posted by sew_southern
I could use a Shoney's breakfast buffet anytime now! :lol:

LOVE Shoney's breakfast buffet, or even Golden Corral but sadly there's none around here.

aorlflood 07-09-2010 06:42 AM

Originally Posted by marsye

THanks Marsye! I looked all over and didn't find any breakfast posts! I'm so glad you got up early and made us all breakfast so we can spend our precious time on this board!

Since you are still standing at the stove, can I have 2 more waffles please? And warm the syrup this time! :D

HOLY S#$%^&!!!!!! NO!! I gotta get to work!!!!! I don't have time for this!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ROFL!

See...you give us an inch and we'll take a mile! LOL

Ms Grace 07-09-2010 07:06 AM

I want some Fruity Pebbles please! :lol:

sueisallaboutquilts 07-09-2010 07:07 AM

Oh good! I thought we were being punished for all the lame excuses people gave for why they couldn't post a pic.
Gimme the bacon!~~~

sueisallaboutquilts 07-09-2010 07:08 AM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA :mrgreen:

Ms Grace 07-09-2010 07:14 AM

Originally Posted by sueisallaboutquilts
Oh good! I thought we were being punished for all the lame excuses people gave for why they couldn't post a pic.
Gimme the bacon!~~~

How do you post a picture from another site on here?
I tried to copy & paste.... but that didn't work.
Help!!! :roll:

sueisallaboutquilts 07-09-2010 07:24 AM

Jean- go to your profile where it shows your avatar. Then click browse- it takes you to your computer where your pics are. When you find the one you want click on it and then click update on this board. It will change it :D