Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   who's your favorite Sex in the City character??? (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/whos-your-favorite-sex-city-character-t47845.html)

just_the_scraps_m'am 05-31-2010 02:51 PM

it's hard to decide which is my favorite character, they're all pretty comical & make you THINK, but i love the fashion & scenery...when i visited NYC, it wasn't at all as i expected. it was quiet & clean! & the empire state building was awesome!

susie0808 05-31-2010 05:26 PM

Originally Posted by just_the_scraps_m'am
it's hard to decide which is my favorite character, they're all pretty comical & make you THINK, but i love the fashion & scenery...when i visited NYC, it wasn't at all as i expected. it was quiet & clean! & the empire state building was awesome!

Are you sure you were in NYC? NYC is noisy and dirty. But the empire state building is definately awesome!

marsye 05-31-2010 05:38 PM

I never have sex in the city. Its too crowded.

aliaslaceygreen 05-31-2010 06:32 PM

you know, I NEVER could get into that show... dunno what it is about it, but it's never done it for me...The first movie was ok, but I don't see me knocking down the doors to get to the new one.

That being said, the dark haired one... she seems?? the most grounded and normal?

I love my hometown, dirty, clean, quiet and noisy parts!

craftybear 05-31-2010 06:50 PM

haven't watched that show

just_the_scraps_m'am 05-31-2010 07:51 PM

see, that's what i was warned about----it's so dirty & noisy--why would you want to go there? it's a LOT nicer than Philly & parts of Baltimore [although the aquarium is totally awesome]
sorry if i offended anyone--USA is the best no matter what!

Originally Posted by susie0808

Originally Posted by just_the_scraps_m'am

Are you sure you were in NYC? NYC is noisy and dirty. But the empire state building is definately awesome!

just_the_scraps_m'am 05-31-2010 07:59 PM

it was funny, realistic, unpredictable, & out of the ordinary for tv, i guess that's why they put it on HBO & it sure beats the garbage & reruns on the other stations, IMHO

Originally Posted by aliaslaceygreen
you know, I NEVER could get into that show... dunno what it is about it, but it's never done it for me...The first movie was ok, but I don't see me knocking down the doors to get to the new one.

That being said, the dark haired one... she seems?? the most grounded and normal?

I love my hometown, dirty, clean, quiet and noisy parts!

Fiber Artist 06-01-2010 08:56 PM

Originally Posted by marsye
I never have sex in the city. Its too crowded.

Your bad !!

DebraK 06-01-2010 09:02 PM

Mr. Big ;-)