Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   Wow. I really like this new laundry product. (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/wow-i-really-like-new-laundry-product-t158496.html)

BellaBoo 10-06-2011 02:45 PM

Downy UNSTOPABLES. It's great for washing quilt fabric! You put some of the crystals in with your detergent in the washing machine and your clothes smell so good. I use just a little for a light scent. It's not overpowering and DH likes the freshness of it too. Of course if you don't like scents it won't be for you.

craftybear 10-06-2011 02:46 PM

thanks for letting us know

athomenow 10-06-2011 02:52 PM

I would like that since I don't use any softener in the washer. I have a front loader and it smells bad when I use it. I use sheets but miss the nice smell.

earlylace 10-06-2011 02:59 PM

I like a nice fresh scent, will have to try some, thanks

bodie358 10-06-2011 03:01 PM

I got a free sample of this and loved it. However, it's pricey.

SuziC 10-06-2011 03:08 PM

Speaking of new products, i just tried the Purex all in one sheets. It is Awesome...laundry soap, fabric softener and static control all in one sheet! And it really cleans the clothes. Just toss in the sheet into the washer and then put it in the dryer with the clothes load. I will for sure keep buying this.

bakermom 10-06-2011 03:12 PM

Originally Posted by SuziC
Speaking of new products, i just tried the Purex all in one sheets. It is Awesome...laundry soap, fabric softener and static control all in one sheet! And it really cleans the clothes. Just toss in the sheet into the washer and then put it in the dryer with the clothes load. I will for sure keep buying this.

I use these, too. they are great!

i've seen the ads for the crystals but haven't talked to anyone that's tried them, Thanks for the info.

Honchey 10-06-2011 03:17 PM

Originally Posted by athomenow
I would like that since I don't use any softener in the washer. I have a front loader and it smells bad when I use it. I use sheets but miss the nice smell.

Not many are aware that the door to a front loader should be left open when the machine is not in use..also to wipe dry the rubber ring around the opening of the washer....try a quick rinse with a small amount of bleach every once in awhile....some front loaders have a clean out at the bottom of the machine...this also needs to be attended to.

Rose L 10-06-2011 03:18 PM

Originally Posted by bakermom

Originally Posted by SuziC

I use these, too. they are great!

i've seen the ads for the crystals but haven't talked to anyone that's tried them, Thanks for the info.

Interesting! How many loads to a box of sheets?

ube quilting 10-06-2011 03:18 PM

This is to wierd. I just this instant saw this on tv and the running add at the top of this screen is for detergent.
:thumbup: