Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   Are you a Quilting Board Addict? Live Chat Addict? (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/you-quilting-board-addict-live-chat-addict-t35757.html)

CajunQuilter2 02-02-2010 08:14 AM

I guess i am cause i am on here daily, several times a day and i do get on the chat often. I travel w/dh for his job so i do not work and this occupies my time and i love looking at all the awesome work everyone does. And I have met several of the board members in person which has been a blast. and hope to continue to meet up with members thru out my travels.

Quilter7x 02-02-2010 08:15 AM

I love this place! I go into chat quite a bit and love seeing all the pictures people put here. There is a ton of information here and everyone is as friendly as you would expect quilters to be.

Yes, I am an addict!

wichypoo 02-02-2010 08:19 AM

I am not addict I don't think,, I do "have" to check everyday to see all the pretties. I want to learn from everyone and as much as possible. Maybe my osmosis...it could happen right?

fatnsassy 02-02-2010 09:11 AM

I am definitely addicted. I have to check this site at least 2 or 3 times a day. I have withdrawals when I can't check out what everyone is doing. I spend more time with everyone here on this board than I do with my husband. LOL.

isnthatodd 02-02-2010 11:18 AM

I am definitely addicted. I check first thing in the am, often during my breaks during the day, and more than once in the evening. In fact, I really need to get off now and go start on a baby quilt I really need to get done. :lol:

Jingle 02-02-2010 02:37 PM

I am addicted, I check on here to see what is the latest going on and comment on some of the subjects and peoples quilts. I am not on as much as it appears because I forget to log out. I go on here at work when I have nothing to work on and late at home on the weekends after I have been sewing,laundry,housework. If I forget to log out there, it may seem that I am online around the clock, but, I'm not.

Olivia's Grammy 02-02-2010 04:21 PM

I guess I'm addicted to the board. I checked out the live chat, but felt like I was coming into the middle of a conversation. I love this board. I check it many times a day to see what's going on. It's so educational. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. ;)

cjomomma 02-02-2010 05:47 PM

let me put it this way when my comp got infected with a virus and was in the shop for a week I started having withdrawals on the second day. I thought I was gonna go mad. I tried to use my phone internet but it wasn't the same.

trupeach 02-02-2010 05:51 PM

Hi my name is Trupeach...........I am addicted to both the board and chat. Enough said!!!!!!!!!!!

Mousie 02-02-2010 06:26 PM

hi, I go by qcMousie and i am not addicted to this board. I live here! :mrgreen: