Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   Your biography on the QB (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/your-biography-qb-t85288.html)

ckcowl 12-27-2010 10:32 AM

we have bio's? where are they? how do you fill one out? maybe that's why some of us have not...had no idea such a thing existed. after reading your question i clicked on a few different things up top...my pages, private messages ect...did not find anything concerning filling out a bio...sorry.if i had an idea where it was or how to go about it i would put one out there... :wink:

ckcowl 12-27-2010 10:33 AM

we have bio's? where are they? how do you fill one out? maybe that's why some of us have not...had no idea such a thing existed. after reading your question i clicked on a few different things up top...my pages, private messages ect...did not find anything concerning filling out a bio...sorry.if i had an idea where it was or how to go about it i would put one out there... :wink:

ok, so i'm just (brain-dead) today :D went to my profile and found it...and hey...i'm one who did fill it out...so, don't know what i'm worrying about :thumbup:

bobbie1 12-27-2010 10:53 AM

I did all of that but it doesn't show up in my profile. Stays where I filled it out. Hope that makes sense....???

Magdalena 12-27-2010 11:05 AM

Originally Posted by bobbie1
I did all of that but it doesn't show up in my profile. Stays where I filled it out. Hope that makes sense....???

Did you press the Upgrade General Info button underneath the Bio and Signature boxes?

hannajo 12-27-2010 12:39 PM

Originally Posted by ckcowl

ok, so i'm just (brain-dead) today :D went to my profile and found it...and hey...i'm one who did fill it out...so, don't know what i'm worrying about :thumbup:

Click on anyone's name written in blue at the left of your screen, including your own. You will see their profile. To change your profile, click on "My Profile" up at the top of the page. Scroll down until you see the section you want to update. Type what you want, but make sure to click the "udate..." button below that section. Otherwise, it will not show up on your profile.

bobbie1 12-27-2010 06:02 PM

Originally Posted by Magdalena

Originally Posted by bobbie1

Did you press the Upgrade General Info button underneath the Bio and Signature boxes?

Yes, I did that.

Magdalena 12-27-2010 06:28 PM

Maybe you won the grand prize and Admin locked yours? Just kidding. But you may want to PM on of the moderators.

leaha 12-27-2010 06:51 PM

I like to check the bio's out because a lot of us have web-shots or what ever and then we can see lots of quilts! get all kinds of lovely ideas, this is a wonderful board!

bobbie1 12-27-2010 09:35 PM

Originally Posted by Magdalena
Maybe you won the grand prize and Admin locked yours? Just kidding. But you may want to PM on of the moderators.

Yeah...won the prize for the most boring!! LOL!!

Sew Krazy Girl 12-28-2010 12:00 AM

Originally Posted by LeeAnn
I've noticed most of our board members don't fill out their biographies and I wonder why. It's nice to know a little about each other.

Maybe you can give us an example of what it will look like. I don't give out too much personal info - cyber thiefs!