Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Weight Loss

I have lost 4 pounds since the first of the month! How's everyone else doing?
    Carreen

Blog Entries
    I found them....If you want them back PM me and I'll be happy to send them bach to you!:)

Blog Entries
    Been on WW for 4 mos and have lost 17. A loooong, loooong journey. Doesn't help that I can't walk much. Am on walker. Keeping eye on the 20 lb mark. Good luck with your journey.

Good for you! I have lost only about 8 lbs since the beginning of April. However, I do know that I have lost inches because I am wearing slacks that I have not been able to wear for a few years. I do Zumba 3 or 4 times a week and I have been told that muscle actually weighs more than fat (hard to believe) so I guess I am glad to be losing the inches. But, I'd really like to see the scale go down faster, as well.

Quote Originally Posted by erstan947
    I found them....If you want them back PM me and I'll be happy to send them bach to you!:)
    That's funny!!!!

I have lost 18 lbs since January...would like to lose more but absolutely do not want any of the others back! I even bought a smaller pair of pants yesterday and they FIT! yahoo

Blog Entries
    Congratulations!

I have lost 47.5 lbs since January....14.5 lbs to go.....then keeping it off will be the real test.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Opal Jane
    I have lost 47.5 lbs since January....14.5 lbs to go.....then keeping it off will be the real test.
    What are you doing? WW?

Blog Entries
    Congratulations!! :D:D:D

I am hoping I haven't lost mine, but have permanently hidden them :wink:

I joined WW once and gained 10 lbs in one month!! They kept telling me I had to eat the food and I kept telling them I have never eaten so much in my life! So now I have the extra 10 and my original 25 to lose. It's darn hard.

That is awesome. I've lost a total of 30 pounds since the first of the year. In fact, yesterday I put on the smallest of my jeans and I could pull them down without unbuttoning or unzipping. I have no jeans that fit any more. In a good way of course. I've lost most of the weight since I had my hip replacement surgery 8 weeks ago. I'm able to walk again and I feel good.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sisLH
    I joined WW once and gained 10 lbs in one month!! They kept telling me I had to eat the food and I kept telling them I have never eaten so much in my life! So now I have the extra 10 and my original 25 to lose. It's darn hard.
    So funny but so true...it is alot of food to eat. I tried eating 1/2 of what they had me eat..thinking I would lose faster. Didn't work. Their plan works but really have to follow it. That is what is so discouraging for me. Should be losing more than I am..or so I think.

Power Poster
    where in va are you? i also am doing ww good luck to you

Blog Entries
    I am in Hopewell, VA. How about you?

LOL! LOve the people on this board!

Quote Originally Posted by erstan947

Blog Entries
    I'm down 14 pounds since January. But it was a really tough winter and I'm nearing my goal so it'll get harder.

I'm glad I started this post. It's good to see everyones results. Last year I lost 45 pounds and since Jan I gained 2 back so i'm hitting it hard again. I don't want it back because I went from a 22 to a 14 and got rid of all my inbetween clothes. Good going everyone and keep up the good work!!

Harder I try, the worse it gets. Disgusting.

QKO
    I've lost 14 pounds in the first month on the South Beach diet. The first two weeks I lost about 10 pounds, since then it's been like 2 pounds a week.

Only 50 or 60 to go! :-)

Blog Entries
    I need all the motivation I can get. I have lost almost 7 , I think but have gained some back. Am going to get back into my exercise routine even though we are moving. Wish me luck. Everyone else good job and hang in there. You can do it. No hamburgers today,,,, , come on you can do it. :thumbup: :-D

Power Poster
    im in va beach

I have lost 30.4 lbs on WW. I joined 4 months ago. I think it is easy and I love it. We are eating a lot healthier as well. My husband had a heart attack a year ago and we are both eating much better. He doesn't need to lose any weight though. We try to walk every day at least 2 miles.

I have lost 51.5 pounds since January and have 29 pounds to go. I have been on Take Shape for Life through medifast. My sister has just started it also, and has lost 13 in two weeks and losing inches. I have to eat 6 times a day, about 2 - 2.5 hours a part. I had tried everything else, and this is the only program working,e ven with my hypothryoidism and slow weight loss. My goal is 115 pounds and I hope to achieve that goal by Labor Day. I agree with everyone, losing weight is hard, but perseverence pays off.

Pam B: I also do Zumba 4 x a week and I have gained muscle. Dr told me not too worry. I am firmer.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast