Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4

Thread: What is the weirdest place your pet has taken a nap?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Magdalena
    My fur-baby, Josh, decided he wants to sleep on the bed, on top of my head. I use two pillows, so he decided the one on top is his. Now, I consider him the guardian of my dreams. He is completely white, with seafoam green/blue eyes - like an angel.
    Mine does the same and I got her her "OWN" pillow above my head... I like what you said "guardian of my dreams"

Blog Entries
    Grammy, that is one reason i have a hard key board cover!! three cats can do damage.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by moonwork42029
    Here's some of the good spots I have found them...
    OMGoodness!!! How precious are they!!! I just love the pictures!!! :lol: :lol: :thumbup:

Dee
    Our little Kokoa loves to sleep on your head.

Quote Originally Posted by Grammy o'5
    It may not be the weirdest, but sometimes the most frustrating! One of my cat loves to lay between the computer keyboard and monitor! Sometimes, his paw gets one of the keys just right and all of a sudden there's a row of dddddddddddddddddddd or whatever he hits. One day I came to the computer to find 219 new "blank" windows open. Geez.
    Was just going to say that my kitty lays on the laptop keyboard, I use a wireless keyboard on the shelf under desk,it has bigger keys. Sometimes Georgie does same as yours, hits keys or opens windows etc. She also tries to sleep ON me in bed, until she gets sick of me tossing and turning, just likes to get as close as she can.

Blog Entries
    My DHs cat sleeps across his outflung arm part of the nite. She sleeps above my pillow the rest of the nite. My 22 lb poodle likes to lay on the back of my recliner when it is reclined and me sitting in it.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4