Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: why should I buy/not buy an Ipad2?

I was so happy to find this link ... We just purchased one yesterday.. we are signed up for a class at the Apple Store after Thanksgiving... we have been having fun installing apps..I think we have a lot to learn, I think it will take a little time to get the hang of all the neat things available on the..so far so good.

Judy in Phx, AZ

My house is a techie house, guess that's why we live in Silicon Valley.

2 - 17" laptops
    2 - 15" laptops
    1 - 11" Macbook
    3 - iPhones
    3 - iPod touches
    1 - Nook
    1 - Kindle

and then my husband bought me an iPad last year for Christmas. I do use it for many things but one of my favorites is putting pictures and movies on it for when I travel. My grandmother, bless her 92 yr old mostly blind heart, can see the pictures on it of my kids and the battery life is really good. Stream movies for 10 hours without a charge.

It's not overly light for toting around in your purse but I am working on a totebag to make that a bit easier for me.

Blog Entries
    tracibug, how do you stream for 10 hours without a charge? PM me if you like. We are going on vacation and won't have TV. The nights are long and the days will be cold, so this would help. Thanks!
    "A woman is like a tea bag-you can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water." Eleanor Roosevelt

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2