Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Introduce Yourself (https://www.quiltingboard.com/introduce-yourself-f3/)
-   -   Hello from Arkansas!! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/introduce-yourself-f3/hello-arkansas-t298802.html)

JoyL 08-09-2018 10:33 AM

Hello from Arkansas!!

Hi, I am a beginner quilter in the fact that I haven't made but just a few quilts in my day. :) I Love sewing, and quilting, and want to do so much more. Hoping to learn a lot here.

I have 6 daughters ranging from ages 32 to 13, and have 3 beautiful grandkids, 1 boy and 2 girls (ages 7 to 3)

Married to my very best friend for over 38 years, and looking forward to 38 more - if I live that long.

I love my family and my Jesus. I love life, and sewing and crafts, and outdoors, and quiet reading times, and just about anything.

QuiltnNan 08-09-2018 11:11 AM

Welcome from western NY and happy quilting :)

Boston1954 08-09-2018 11:32 AM

Welcome from Oklahoma. We are close to Ft. Smith, AR.

Tartan 08-09-2018 11:45 AM

Welcome from Ontario, Canada.:wave:

SillySusan 08-09-2018 05:06 PM

Hi and welcome from North Carolina. Sounds like you have a wonderful family!

You've come to a great place for answers to all quilting questions, discussions on any subject, and fun!

Jane Quilter 08-09-2018 05:10 PM

welcome from Virginia :wave:

elnan 08-09-2018 06:05 PM

[QUOTE=JoyL;8108559

Married to my very best friend for over 38 years, and looking forward to 38 more - if I live that long.

I love my family and my Jesus. I love life, and sewing and crafts, and outdoors, and quiet reading times, and just about anything.[/QUOTE]

I pray you get all those extras doubled and tripled. Hello from SE Washington. Most of my growing up years were spent in Lee and Phillips Counties, AR. This website will bring you joy.

elnan 08-09-2018 06:45 PM

Originally Posted by elnan (Post 8108722)
I pray you get all those extras doubled and tripled. Hello from SE Washington. Most of my growing up years were spent in Lee and Phillips Counties, AR. This website will bring you joy.

Just learned today that I keep messing up my age when I give it. Now here I am not knowing where I live. I live in SW Washington State, not SE as I stated. Over a year ago, I had a doozie of a fall where I launched from the front porch and crash landed in the yard, only to follow that up a year later inside the house.

While you are visiting this site, check out the Tutorials.

Teddybear Lady 08-09-2018 08:01 PM

Originally Posted by JoyL (Post 8108559)
Hi, I am a beginner quilter in the fact that I haven't made but just a few quilts in my day. :) I Love sewing, and quilting, and want to do so much more. Hoping to learn a lot here.

I have 6 daughters ranging from ages 32 to 13, and have 3 beautiful grandkids, 1 boy and 2 girls (ages 7 to 3)

I love my family and my Jesus. I love life, and sewing and crafts, and outdoors, and quiet reading times, and just about anything.

Hi and welcome from Northeast Arkansas. If you have a question about quilting, everyone here on this board will do their best to answer it.

Lori B. 08-10-2018 03:42 AM

Welcome from Michigan!:)