Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Introduce Yourself (https://www.quiltingboard.com/introduce-yourself-f3/)
-   -   Hello from France (https://www.quiltingboard.com/introduce-yourself-f3/hello-france-t111893.html)

Patricia14 04-01-2011 02:26 AM

Originally Posted by pinot
Hello from France too!! You're gonna love this board! I live in Bourgogne Saone et Loire near Chalon sur Saone.
Bienvenue!!

Bonjour et Merci!

maybe one day we'll see arond a Quilt Show? Qre you going to St Marie aux Mines in September? I hope I'll be there this year.

Patricia

Patricia14 04-01-2011 02:27 AM

Originally Posted by pinot
Hello from France too!! You're gonna love this board! I live in Bourgogne Saone et Loire near Chalon sur Saone.
Bienvenue!!

Bonjour et Merci!

maybe one day we'll see arond a Quilt Show? Are you going to St Marie aux Mines in September? I hope I'll be there this year.

Patricia

Delbra 04-01-2011 02:32 AM

Hello from California

Patricia14 04-01-2011 02:41 AM

3 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by MilyLily
Greetings from across the "pond" in central Illinois! Looking forward to seeing your finished WIP :-D

Hello MilyLily,

if you want...I'll post some of them :roll:
Patricia

ready to quilting
[ATTACH=CONFIG]177825[/ATTACH]

ready to quilting
[ATTACH=CONFIG]177826[/ATTACH]

on the frame
[ATTACH=CONFIG]178097[/ATTACH]

AnneT 04-01-2011 04:25 AM

Hello and welcome from a fellow european quilter from Germany :). Your blog is lovely.

Greendragon6889 04-01-2011 04:26 AM

This is the best board ever. Hi from New Mexico.

nickylsf 04-01-2011 06:14 AM

Originally Posted by Patricia14
Hello
I’m living in Southern France, next to the Pyreneans Mountains; painter and writer, I’d discovered patchwork and quilting 4 years ago and I LOVE it! I have many WIP and I work in different projects at the same time (quilting, cutting, or sewing) ! I specially like traditional patterns and I started reading about history, very interesting!

I’ll have some questions for the ‘advanced quilters’ so Thank you!!

Patricia

Bienvenue Patricia! You will find lots of great information here. I love your picture! My mom lives in Auzeville Tolosane, not far from the Canal du Midi. Your blog is beautiful.

G-MaDiane 04-01-2011 06:15 AM

I will get a list of the villages we will be visiting from my husband. Maybe you can recomend a nice B&B for us to stay at. I will stay in touch.

Patricia14 04-01-2011 06:28 AM

Originally Posted by Greendragon6889
This is the best board ever. Hi from New Mexico.

Hello,
I lived for 3 years in Santa Fe, NM and I love this place!! I'm still in touch with some friends and I'd love to go visit Santa Fe one day with muy husband!
thank you
Patricia

Patricia14 04-01-2011 06:29 AM

Originally Posted by G-MaDiane
I will get a list of the villages we will be visiting from my husband. Maybe you can recomend a nice B&B for us to stay at. I will stay in touch.

great! let me know!
Patricia