Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Introduce Yourself (https://www.quiltingboard.com/introduce-yourself-f3/)
-   -   Hello, Thank you and Wow! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/introduce-yourself-f3/hello-thank-you-wow-t236627.html)

HomespunHearth 12-13-2013 05:48 AM

Hello, Thank you and Wow!

Hello,

My name is Teresa, and I am the owner of Homespun Hearth. I don't usually belong to forums because of 2 reasons; limited time and self promoting (which I think most people totally understand.)

However, I just wanted to take a minute to thank you all. In the past week or so, we have received dozens of phone calls and emails from folks who say they heard about us from this Quilting Board. I don't know if this is the place to do this, but it is important to me that you know how much we appreciate and welcome your visit with us. Have a Wonderful Weekend, the Happiest of Holidays, and a Fabulous 2014 ... and lots of time to quilt!

Teresa

tessagin 12-13-2013 05:52 AM

Welcome to the board! Any and all information is welcomed. Have not looked into your online but will after this.

TeriQuilter 12-13-2013 06:14 AM

Thank you, too. I received your free pattern for the wreath and it is very easy. I also joined your Pinning it up program for next year and can't wait!

BellaBoo 12-13-2013 06:28 AM

How nice of you.

crashnquilt 12-13-2013 06:44 AM

Thank you for taking the time to visit and post on the site. I have not visited your site either, but now I guarantee I will definately start ordering from you. Long time ago, when I was researching sergers, I had went to one shop to look at their machines. I told them I would not be buying a machine that day but was doing my research to make my decision. They took time to answer questions and show me machines. TWO MONTHS later, I ran into the shop owner in a different store. She recognized me, spoke with me, and then said "My shop is closed right now, but if you could meet me over there in about an hour I would like to discuss something with you." I went to her shop. She sat me down with a cup of coffee and she began telling me of some specials that were coming up the next month on the serger I had my eye on. Unfortunately I was going to be away when the special was going on. Needless to say, I came home that very day with a new serger in the trunk of the car and few hundred dollars extra still in my savings account!
Because the owner extended her hand to me, now ALL of my sewing group goes to her shop to purchase machines, machine repairs, and of course FABRIC! Once again, Thank You Homespun Hearth, I will be seeing you online!

hairquilt 12-13-2013 06:59 AM

Hello )from Arkansas, I just received my order first order (Cyber Monday) from you and I must say I was So surprised at the quality of the fabric. It was so neatly folded and lovingly packed (I could tell) Will buy from you again for sure!

Rodney 12-13-2013 07:02 AM

Welcome aboard! I haven't checked out your shop yet but will. Self promotion is a touchy one. Check the rules on the board here is all I can say. I wouldn't stay away from forums because of it though. I'm also on a bunch of different woodworking forums and the owners of a couple very major brands are part of them too. They don't advertise on the boards but they will answer questions directed at thier products and there have also been instances where forum members have had problems with their products and the response is "I wish you had come to me first." They're very good about clearing up any issues or misunderstandings about the items they sell. Overall they're very valuable members of those communities.
Rodney

mighty 12-13-2013 07:10 AM

Welcome to the board, that is very sweet of you!

QuiltnNan 12-13-2013 07:10 AM

welcome and please review the community rules found in the top or bottom menus under Help

Tartan 12-13-2013 07:29 AM

​Welcome from Ontario, Canada.