Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Introduce Yourself (https://www.quiltingboard.com/introduce-yourself-f3/)
-   -   Hi from Saskatchewan (https://www.quiltingboard.com/introduce-yourself-f3/hi-saskatchewan-t239414.html)

Snippybebe 01-22-2014 11:43 AM

Hi from Saskatchewan

I just joined this wonderful group and wanted to do a quick intro. I am from Saskatchewan, Canada and share a love of sewing. I have been sewing since I was very young and have sewn clothing and home décor items. I run a drapery workroom out of my home and am slowly getting back to "fun" sewing again. I am in awe of beautiful quilts and am just starting to dabble a bit in it. I joined this group for inspiration and love hearing others talk of their projects...the good, the bad and the ???? I miss that as I worked in a fabric store for over 10 years and it was one of my favorite parts of my job...talking with others who sew. Thanks for letting me be a part!!
Lisa

Tartan 01-22-2014 12:14 PM

Welcome from Ontario, Canada.

Milli 01-22-2014 12:22 PM

Originally Posted by Snippybebe (Post 6528357)
I just joined this wonderful group and wanted to do a quick intro. I am from Saskatchewan, Canada and share a love of sewing. I have been sewing since I was very young and have sewn clothing and home décor items. I run a drapery workroom out of my home and am slowly getting back to "fun" sewing again. I am in awe of beautiful quilts and am just starting to dabble a bit in it. I joined this group for inspiration and love hearing others talk of their projects...the good, the bad and the ???? I miss that as I worked in a fabric store for over 10 years and it was one of my favorite parts of my job...talking with others who sew. Thanks for letting me be a part!!
Lisa

Welcome ü will love it here, I'm from Battleford.

GrammaNan 01-22-2014 12:24 PM

Sew glad you joined us. Welcome from Colorado!

needles3thread 01-22-2014 12:41 PM

Do you have a collection of fabrics that you got when working at the fabric store?

helou 01-22-2014 12:56 PM

Welcome from Quebec City!

Annie68 01-22-2014 01:00 PM

Originally Posted by Snippybebe (Post 6528357)
Lisa

Welcome from Maine, US. You'll love it here, lots of quilting going on!:)

Jitterbug 01-22-2014 04:48 PM

Hello from me in Georgia. Oh my, you worked in a fabric store....dream come true! LOL! that's right up there with the other dream job...working in a jewelry store. Seriously though, I admire the fact that you have the talent to do draperies. I've sewn curtains, simple style, but freak out at attempting drapery work.

GEMRM 01-22-2014 05:20 PM

Welcome from (another) Ontario quilter

Misty's Mom 01-22-2014 05:28 PM

Welcome from Texas USA