Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Introduce Yourself (https://www.quiltingboard.com/introduce-yourself-f3/)
-   -   Hi from Sequim WA (https://www.quiltingboard.com/introduce-yourself-f3/hi-sequim-wa-t41416.html)

JudyG 04-01-2010 12:07 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Hi to all on the board. I am new here, but have been a quilter for many years. I now like to incorporate machine embroidery into many of the things I make. I am a 65-year-old mother of three, grandmother of four, who has been married to my husband, Gary, for 46 years. I have been reading board messages for a month or so and decided that it would be nice to be a member and interact with the members here. In addition to sewing, I like to read and spend time with my grandchildren (don't all grandmothers??). I am attaching pictures of a few of the favorite things I have made. I think my absolute favorite is the monkey quilt I made my youngest grandson for his fourth birthday last year. It is part applique and part machine embroidery and was a lot of fun to make. Hope you enjoy my projects. I look forward to being an active member of this board. JudyG

Advent Calendar
[ATTACH=CONFIG]40710[/ATTACH]

Monkey Quilt
[ATTACH=CONFIG]40711[/ATTACH]

First Betty Cotton Project
[ATTACH=CONFIG]40712[/ATTACH]

sew cornie 04-01-2010 12:28 PM

Welcome from Oregon! Lovely projects . . . those monkeys are adorable! :-D

MamaBear61 04-01-2010 01:33 PM

Hello and welcome from Ontario. Great projects!

Lacelady 04-01-2010 01:39 PM

A big welcome from Ireland - great quilts too.

lisalovesquilting 04-01-2010 02:42 PM

Love your projects. Welcome to the board.

saf45 04-01-2010 03:42 PM

welcome from maine,love the monkeys, all are very nice

Jim's Gem 04-01-2010 04:45 PM

Welcome to the board from Southern California!
Very nice quilts!

littlehud 04-01-2010 05:07 PM

Hello and welcome from SW Iowa. Glad to have you here. Great quilts. Those monkeys are so cute.

swilfong 04-01-2010 05:20 PM

Hi, I'm new to this site and also new to quilting. I took 1 class and came home and told my husband I was hooked. Went on my first Shop Hop and quickly decided to invest in clear plastic tubs to store projects in while working on others. I have my first quilt top in a local shop where it is being quilted on their long arm. Can't wait to see it. Want to take more classes and learn more....much much more.

Martina 04-01-2010 06:14 PM

Originally Posted by JudyG
Hi to all on the board. I am new here, but have been a quilter for many years. I now like to incorporate machine embroidery into many of the things I make. I am a 65-year-old mother of three, grandmother of four, who has been married to my husband, Gary, for 46 years. I have been reading board messages for a month or so and decided that it would be nice to be a member and interact with the members here. In addition to sewing, I like to read and spend time with my grandchildren (don't all grandmothers??). I am attaching pictures of a few of the favorite things I have made. I think my absolute favorite is the monkey quilt I made my youngest grandson for his fourth birthday last year. It is part applique and part machine embroidery and was a lot of fun to make. Hope you enjoy my projects. I look forward to being an active member of this board. JudyG

Judy, you do wonderful work!!!HELLO and WELCOME from Texas. I can't wait to see your blocks for the BOM. :thumbup: