Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Introduce Yourself (https://www.quiltingboard.com/introduce-yourself-f3/)
-   -   Re-introduction (https://www.quiltingboard.com/introduce-yourself-f3/re-introduction-t59035.html)

Helen1 08-12-2010 12:02 AM

Hello, my name is Helen and I live in Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, UK.
Although I did introduce myself a few weeks ago, I seem to come up as' in hiding' so thought I would do it again. Obviously you can tell that I am not a whizz on the computer!

I have only been quilting for a couple of years but it does seem to have become an obsession. I am always looking to learn more but sometimes feel quite inferior when I see the beautiful work being displayed. Hey ho, we'll get there!

magpie 08-12-2010 01:09 AM

Welcome Helen. In hiding means you did not enter your location (home) on your profile page. Enjoy the board.

donnajean 08-12-2010 03:05 AM

Helen,
Click on "My Profile" at the top of the QB page & then type in your location where it asks for that information. You will not be in hinding anymore1

Originally Posted by Helen1
Although I did introduce myself a few weeks ago, I seem to come up as' in hiding' so thought I would do it again. Obviously you can tell that I am not a whizz on the computer!

I have only been quilting for a couple of years but it does seem to have become an obsession. I am always looking to learn more but sometimes feel quite inferior when I see the beautiful work being displayed. Hey ho, we'll get there!

smtp5 08-12-2010 03:23 AM

Welcome from Texas!

BevD 08-12-2010 03:26 AM

Welcome Helen from Australia.

erstan947 08-12-2010 03:58 AM

Happy to meet you. Welcome from Louisiana!

CarrieAnne 08-12-2010 04:01 AM

Welcome!

dar627742 08-12-2010 04:06 AM

welcome from indiana....dar

Ms. Shawn 08-12-2010 04:41 AM

Welcome and Hello from Ms. Shawn in VA

gollytwo 08-12-2010 04:45 AM

Originally Posted by donnajean
Helen,
Click on "My Profile" at the top of the QB page & then type in your location where it asks for that information. You will not be in hinding anymore1

IT WON'T APPEAR UNLESS YOU ALSO CLICK "UPDATE."