Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Introduce Yourself (https://www.quiltingboard.com/introduce-yourself-f3/)
-   -   from Spain (https://www.quiltingboard.com/introduce-yourself-f3/spain-t238725.html)

Butterflyspain 01-13-2014 05:12 AM

from Spain

hello my name is Elle and I used to belong to this board a long time ago and then life got in the way. I am told by a dear friend that my name then was Spanish eyes. for those of you who donīt know me I was born in Scotland, married and lived in England for many years, then I retired to Southern Spain. Its not so very sunny today, the weather has been unusual, it seems to be in many parts of the world that everything has gone haywire.

Right back to what I do. Many patchwork quilts, a Dear Jane, Affairs of the Heart, Japanese Fans and several for the grandchildren of my late partner. lately I have got into silk ribbon embroidery which I love because they grow so fast, but I thought for a change I would get back to my quilting, I specially love doing a quilt along with members on the board, that's how I managed to finish my Dear Jane and my Affairs of the Heart.

looking forward to chatting with members who may remember me and all the newbies.

Elle

patricej 01-13-2014 05:28 AM

I am so happy to see you back!

Yippeeeee!!! Yahooooo!!!!

Happy Dance, all over the house and yard/garden!!!!!

:) :) :)

Butterflyspain 01-13-2014 05:34 AM

thank you, thank you, thank you. I feel so happy here at my pc- cheers Patrice

elle

Lori B. 01-13-2014 05:39 AM

Welcome back from Michigan!:)

Abby'smom 01-13-2014 06:11 AM

:) welcome back from se Texas

SueDor 01-14-2014 03:14 AM

Welcome back!!!

toverly 01-14-2014 04:23 AM

Welcome back, I am a newbie compared to you but I am glad you are returning. Are the fabrics wonderful over in Europe?

Misty's Mom 01-14-2014 05:06 AM

Welcome back from Texas USA

Tartan 01-14-2014 06:21 AM

​Welcome back!

huntannette 01-14-2014 06:30 AM

welcome from Northern Ontario....the weather here has been crazy....last month was so darn cold....stayed close to -30 degrees celsius all month.....I will be going to Spain, and France in March with a group of students....going to Barcelona and Madrid...can`t wait to visit your beautiful country.....sure hope the weather will be nice.....

Originally Posted by Butterflyspain (Post 6509937)
hello my name is Elle and I used to belong to this board a long time ago and then life got in the way. I am told by a dear friend that my name then was Spanish eyes. for those of you who donīt know me I was born in Scotland, married and lived in England for many years, then I retired to Southern Spain. Its not so very sunny today, the weather has been unusual, it seems to be in many parts of the world that everything has gone haywire.

Right back to what I do. Many patchwork quilts, a Dear Jane, Affairs of the Heart, Japanese Fans and several for the grandchildren of my late partner. lately I have got into silk ribbon embroidery which I love because they grow so fast, but I thought for a change I would get back to my quilting, I specially love doing a quilt along with members on the board, that's how I managed to finish my Dear Jane and my Affairs of the Heart.

looking forward to chatting with members who may remember me and all the newbies.

Elle