Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Craftsy Online Classes - $14.99

Blog Entries

Smile Craftsy Online Classes - $14.99

All Craftsy online courses are $14.99 until Saturday. What a deal !

Kathie in Nova Scotia

I've been waiting for a big sale to buy the Machine Quilting Class, bought it today!!

i just went to the site but didn't see where they are all 14.99??

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by neenee586 View Post
    I've been waiting for a big sale to buy the Machine Quilting Class, bought it today!!
    Just bought 2 - can't wait to get started !

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorettan View Post
    i just went to the site but didn't see where they are all 14.99??
    I just went to the site, clicked on classes, then quilting and they all came up at $14.99. Maybe try again ????

didn't work for me

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lonestardreams View Post
    didn't work for me
    This is the link to the page where you can sign up for the $14.99 classes. Hope this helps !

http://www.craftsy.com/classes/cat/quilting

Blog Entries
    Here is the link for the Craftsy Classes. Have fun !

http://www.craftsy.com/classes/cat/quilting

Very interesting- when I click on the link, all classes are $29.99

Blog Entries

I just checked the link I provided again and it is showing the original price of $59.99 crossed out and $14.99 listed. I do not know why you are getting $29.99. I guess Craftsy should answer that question as I would think the price would be available to all.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by KathieS View Post
    I just checked the link I provided again and it is showing the original price of $59.99 crossed out and $14.99 listed. I do not know why you are getting $29.99. I guess Craftsy should answer that question as I would think the price would be available to all.
    I have just sent an email to Craftsy asking them to explain this discrepancy. I will post what info they provide.

Blog Entries
    Here is the link to the offer I received from Craftsy.

http://craftsy.cmail1.com/t/ViewEmai...40EF23F30FEDED

Quote Originally Posted by KathieS View Post
    Here is the link to the offer I received from Craftsy.

That link worked. Thank you so much! I'm hoping to enroll in at least two of the classes. I ordered one last week for $19.99. This deal is even better.

Have a wonderful day.

Blog Entries
    That link worked. Thank you so much! I'm hoping to enroll in at least two of the classes. I ordered one last week for $19.99. This deal is even better.

Have a wonderful day.
    I am so glad that I finally found a work around for you to access the offer. I am really excited to get started - Enjoy !

Thank you so much for sharing this! I've been wanting to take a free motion quilting class and have found none in my area to attend. After hearing from several here that these online classes are a good thing this price finally got me to sign up for them. I took both machine quilting classes and can't wait to start! (It took following your email link before I could get that price - then i found the same email in my mail box!)
    So many quilts, so little time.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JanTx View Post
    Thank you so much for sharing this! I've been wanting to take a free motion quilting class and have found none in my area to attend. After hearing from several here that these online classes are a good thing this price finally got me to sign up for them. I took both machine quilting classes and can't wait to start! (It took following your email link before I could get that price - then i found the same email in my mail box!)

I'm so glad that you got the classes you wanted at this great price. It took awhile for me to find a way to get the offer accessible for everyone, so I'm glad to hear that Craftsy is sending out more emails with the offer. I, too, am anxious to get started as I really am horrible at FMQ. Have fun !!!

Blog Entries
    I 'm with you; no 14.99. I've tried several times.
    Judy

Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=romanojg;5115965]I 'm with you; no 14.99. I've tried several times.[/QUOTE

There were issues with some people accessing the offer while others couldn't . I previously posted the link to the email I received and am told that the link works. Please try:

It worked for me with KathieS' link. I signed up for two classes. I had signed up for one last week at $19.99 so now I have three to look forward to. Yay!

Thank you so much KathieS.

Blog Entries
    It worked for me with KathieS' link. I signed up for two classes. I had signed up for one last week at $19.99 so now I have three to look forward to. Yay!

Thank you so much KathieS.

You are so very welcome, Lonestardreams . I am just so happy that I could find a work around that let everyone get in on this super deal ! I signed up for 2 machine quilting classes - hope it helps with my nonexistent FMQ skills.

Thanks so much KathieS for posting the link. I have been doing several of the classes and was just waiting for a "deal" to sign up for more. It took a couple of efforts, but I was finally able to get 2 classes at $14.95!

For those who are having problems, follow the link, sign up for a class, and then go all the way back to the original link Kathie posted and re-start. When I signed up for the first class, the second one wouldn't show at the $14 price. When I came all the way back to THIS page and re-clicked Kathie's link, I was able to go back and get the next one at the lowest price. Took a couple of extra minutes, but I'm so happy- love all the Craftsy classes I've taken thus far and can't wait to start the new ones!

These are really great for beginners that want to learn quilting. They are good classes and you can take notes as you watch the video, but not sure why the price varies so much. The least I've paid is $19.99, so thankful for the $14.99 link.

Blog Entries
    Here is the response from Craftsy as to why some members could not get the $14.99 pricing for Online Classes:

Hello Kathie,
    I apologize for the confusion and please rest assured we're not trying to deceived you in any way. We're only offering this for a single week to members who have been with us for a while as an opportunity to check out their first Craftsy course. After this week this offer will be expired! In fact, we can't sustain our courses at this price, which is why this offer is extremely limited.
    I am happy to provide you with a special discount link we are providing to other users to enroll in a course for $25. Please click on the following link; www.craftsy.com/ext/SpecialOffer

Please let me know if you have any other questions or feedback.

Very best,
    Hannah

To me, this is not acceptable or fair so folks, if you ever wanted to take one of Craftsy's courses, please order before the offer expires at midnight on Saturday as I doubt this price will ever be offered again.
    Once again, here is the work around link to allow you to order at $14.99.

Please read Elseebee's Post above if you are signing up for multiple courses. ENJOY !!!

Thank you so much! Just bought 3 class that have wanted for a long time. Thanks for sharing your link.
    Judy

I just tried it, and all classes are $29.99. I'll keep trying. I'm enrolled in 3 besides their Free Block class and love them.
    Have a good day!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast