Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Links and Resources
Critters in the Moonlight >

Critters in the Moonlight

Critters in the Moonlight

Old 03-01-2018, 05:14 AM

Default Critters in the Moonlight

I was in Shipshewana yesterday and saw this quilt on the wall. Wow Has anyone made this? My niece is having twins in August. I love this, but would also like to make another that would co-ordinate with this. Any ideas?

Last edited by QuiltnNan; 03-01-2018 at 05:40 AM. Reason: remove shouting/all caps
Old 03-01-2018, 05:17 AM
Power Poster

What a super cute pattern! https://www.brandywine-design.com/sh...ht-sku-B10.htm

I'm not sure but I seem to recall seeing this quilt pictured somewhere, not sure if it was here or not. Did you try doing a search on the board?
Old 03-01-2018, 06:17 AM
Power Poster

Cute quilt! As far as a coordinating item, you could just do a jelly roll and then applique a couple of the motifs onto it, or make a quilt with plain squares, sash it & put motifs in some of the squares. Also, from poking around the internet, it appears that the pattern contains instructions for a 'stacked' version. Sort of a critter totem pole. You could do a whole cloth with that layout down the center or one of the sides.
Old 03-01-2018, 06:58 AM

Originally Posted by PaperPrincess View Post
Cute quilt! As far as a coordinating item, you could just do a jelly roll and then applique a couple of the motifs onto it, or make a quilt with plain squares, sash it & put motifs in some of the squares. Also, from poking around the internet, it appears that the pattern contains instructions for a 'stacked' version. Sort of a critter totem pole. You could do a whole cloth with that layout down the center or one of the sides.
Wow - Great suggestion!!!! That way it would co-ordinate AND save me from buying another book/pattern. Thanks.