Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Free shipping at Hancocks of Paducah......lots on sale

Hey all..... just a heads up that Hancocks of Paducah is offering free shipping through August 6th till 5pm Central time.
    They have quite a bit on sale right now!

USA orders over $25.00 ship free
    International orders over $50.00 ship free

Use code FREEFRT in the promotional code box

Have fun!

www.hancocks-paducah.com

I love handcocks of paducah. I have always gotten great service from them and their specials are always great value.

Thanks good to know

Me too! Always like to shop locally when I can, but sometimes I just cant find it in the areas I shop..... so I usually have a want list by my computer and when they have a sale AND free shipping I JUMP ON IT!

This would be a great time for the international members to get an order in!

Banned
    Blog Entries
    I don't know whether to thank you or not! :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: But I just ordered 60 yards of fabric. And lo and behold, the fabric that I was drooling over JUST YESTERDAY, is on sale!!! So I got it all for less than $108.00!!! Now, I just have to intercept the mail man when he delivers it so Mom doesn't know. :wink: :roll:

Quote Originally Posted by gaigai
    I don't know whether to thank you or not! :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: But I just ordered 60 yards of fabric. And lo and behold, the fabric that I was drooling over JUST YESTERDAY, is on sale!!! So I got it all for less than $108.00!!! Now, I just have to intercept the mail man when he delivers it so Mom doesn't know. :wink: :roll:
    I WILL take that as a thank you..... LOL.... But seriously, your fabric averaged $1.80 a yard and NO shipping.... How can you beat that? You must have some serious projects planned.......... cant wait to see them!

:thumbup:

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by oldswimmer
    I WILL take that as a thank you..... LOL.... But seriously, your fabric averaged $1.80 a yard and NO shipping.... How can you beat that? You must have some serious projects planned.......... cant wait to see them!
    Yeah, it was $1.79 a half yard! Can't beat that with a stick. I ordered OBW fabric. 10 yards of each is enough for at least one repeat and borders. I've emailed k3n to let her know too!

I'm thrilled to see that they have a fabric panel that I want however I'm having a hard time getting to $25 for the free shipping..
    Are you guys seeing some great deals that I'm just not? I saw the $3.98 yards and above but nothing that is just amazing :(
    I really need some blender fabrics... not kitchen appliances lol

Hi, I've been looking on the site of hancocks of paducah but cannot find any sale or promotion. Is this only tomorrow?
    I live in France, thank you

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pinot
    Hi, I've been looking on the site of hancocks of paducah but cannot find any sale or promotion. Is this only tomorrow?
    I live in France, thank you
    On the main page to the left is a list. Click on "Web Sale Fabric".

No, it doesn't give any code for free shipping. Maybe there is a difference between international or domestic sites?
    I live in France

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pinot
    No, it doesn't give any code for free shipping. Maybe there is a difference between international or domestic sites?
    I live in France
    No, it doesn't say free shipping, but when you check out, down at the bottom, there is a box for promotional codes. Enter: FREEFRT, and the shipping is automatically deducted.

thank you!! I'll try again and I've sent a message to hancocks.

I get it through email. But it said it was only good through August 6th , 5:00 pm Central Standard time.
    IF you do your order online you have to put in the code
    FREEFRT in the promotion code box during checkout.

The free shipping is good on sale fabrics, and regular price fabrics..... and maybe other things too... (notions, etc.) they are limiting your sale to two batts, and no rolled battings. That was the only restriction that I found.

Go to the site http://www.hancocks-paducah.com/
    and on the left side there is a list of sale categories.
    i.e. Web sale fabric, $5.98 fabric, 4.98 fabric and 3.98 fabric Christmas sale, etc.....

On most of the sale fabrics, you have to order 1 yard, and be aware that you have to put in "2" because they have their site set up to place orders by the 1/2 yard.

Hope that helps
    Peggy

Quote Originally Posted by Yarn or Fabric
    I'm thrilled to see that they have a fabric panel that I want however I'm having a hard time getting to $25 for the free shipping..
    Are you guys seeing some great deals that I'm just not? I saw the $3.98 yards and above but nothing that is just amazing :(
    LOL I find that site really hard to navigate also. Maybe I am just not a pro-buyer like others!

Yeah, it was $1.79 a half yard! Can't beat that with a stick. I ordered OBW fabric. 10 yards of each is enough for at least one repeat and borders. I've emailed k3n to let her know too!
    Ok, I am math challenged, but that would make what you ordered around 90 cents a half yard... unless I missed something! LOL!

Blog Entries
    Free shipping at Hancocks of Paducah......lots on sale
    Yeah, I know. I'm about to get myself in a lot of trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarn or Fabric
    Well, I did get some sale fabrics, but I also ordered some regular price fabrics that I have been looking for and havent been able to find locally.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Ok, I am math challenged, but that would make what you ordered around 90 cents a half yard... unless I missed something! LOL![/quote]

LOL. No, sweetie, you are dividing when you should be multiplying. If a half yard is $1.79, then a yard, which is 2 half-yards, would be $1.79 x 2= $3.58 a yard! LOL. Still, a WONDERFUL deal!!! Especially considering that when I looked at the fabric yesterday, it was $8.98 a yard.

Thanks for the heads up! I went on there and got a quilt kit for less than $20! That's really nice for a 61" Square!!

I was figuring price from your reply. $108.00 for 60 yards.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    I was figuring price from your reply. $108.00 for 60 yards.
    Yeah, you are right, and I am wrong or vice versa. I did order 60 units or half-yards, but it was 10 yards each of 3 fabrics for a total of 3 yards. So it was $3.60 a yard. Which like I said was still a lot less than the $8.98 a yard that it was the day before! Sowwy. And you're right, that half-yard increments can get confusing!

Blog Entries
    that half-yard increments can get confusing!
    You're right, it is confusing. It could easily be mistaken for a per yard price. But I'm not complaining cause I like their fabric, service and catalogs. Oh, and I placed an order today, too. I'd almost talked myself out of it but found just the fabric I've been looking for and at 1.79/half yard. Can't pass that up. :) Had to add a few other goodies to get the free shipping but that wasn't a problem. ;)

Thanks for the heads up.

Just chcked. It's August 7th. Bummer.