Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Great Deal on Wrap n Zap for those Microwavable Projects !

Great Deal on Wrap n Zap for those Microwavable Projects !

Amazing deal. I ordered two of them. 10 yards ( 22'') for under $15.00 plus shipping

http://amzn.to/2yhWisu
    Last edited by QuiltnNan; 10-13-2017 at 01:50 AM. Reason: remove copyright picture

I actually ordered this exact product (2 rolls) from a seller called "Junipers", who was selling through Amazon on this same listing. I waited and waited for them to ship it, as I needed the batting quickly, but a week later, they canceled the order. I don't know about the other sellers listed in this ad, but I don't recommend purchasing from "Junipers".

I ended up buying some from Walmart (online). The cost was a smidge higher, but they got it to me in 2 days.
    Have a wonderful day! If you need to contact me, please use the e-mail address on my profile page. Sometimes I don't get notifications that I have a PM here. Please note that I'm usually unavailable on weekends, but I'll get back to you on Monday.

I hate when that happens !! These are fulfilled by Amazon and I had them in 3 days no problems. I ordered two so I had plenty for Bowl Cozies. Mom managed to drop an entire bowl of scalding hot soup in her lap so she's getting a stack of em for Christmas along with everyone else ... thankfully her burns are healing up. She's ran me ragged the last week and a half taking care of her lol

Was it Junipers or Jupiters, moonrise? I had the same thing happen with Jupiters. I'd gotten an email telling me the item had shipped and then got one that said they were cancelling the order. It was very annoying.
    Patrice S

I hate when that happens !! These are fulfilled by Amazon and I had them in 3 days no problems. I ordered two so I had plenty for Bowl Cozies. Mom managed to drop an entire bowl of scalding hot soup in her lap so she's getting a stack of em for Christmas along with everyone else ... thankfully her burns are healing up. She's ran me ragged the last week and a half taking care of her lol
    Ouch! Glad she's healing up.

Was it Junipers or Jupiters, moonrise? I had the same thing happen with Jupiters. I'd gotten an email telling me the item had shipped and then got one that said they were cancelling the order. It was very annoying.
    The e-mail says "Junipers". Here's a copy of the cancellation email (personal info marked out).

Name:  junipers.jpg
Views: 708
Size:  122.3 KB
    Have a wonderful day! If you need to contact me, please use the e-mail address on my profile page. Sometimes I don't get notifications that I have a PM here. Please note that I'm usually unavailable on weekends, but I'll get back to you on Monday.

Blog Entries
    Something just does not feel right about this order. I would probably do a bit of checking out this company before ordering from them. #1 this is not just a good deal - this is an unbelievable deal! #2 I have never seen Wrap n' Zap on a roll. I have only seen it packaged. #3 how could they say they shipped it and then later say they cancelled it? Please keep us updated on your ordering from them - thanks.

That's exactly the wording of the one I got from "Jupiters", moonrise. I wonder if these 2 sellers are actually the same.

I should add that in my case, I was charged and had to contact them again to get a refund so watch out for that
    Patrice S

actually I think the original poster is spamming.
    Only 2 post and both the same
    https://www.quiltingboard.com/search...rchid=13622113

Quote Originally Posted by KalamaQuilts View Post
    actually I think the original poster is spamming.
    Only 2 post and both the same
    https://www.quiltingboard.com/search...rchid=13622113
    That was my first thought, too. A brand new member, and her first post is a link to something that's for sale ... hmmm. It could be perfectly legit, but based on my experience (admin/owner of other forums), things like this often turn out to be spam. Maybe an admin could check it out?

I looked on Pellon's website, and it does appear that it comes on bolts as well as pre-packaged 1-yard pieces. Link: http://www.pellonprojects.com/products/wrap-n-zap/

I also noticed there are much more detailed warnings on their website than there are on the pre-packaged pieces I purchased! I made a stack of bowl cozies for my craft fairs, but maybe selling them isn't such a good idea after all. It would be awful if one caught on fire.