Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Links and Resources
Paula Nadelstern Show Akron Ohio >

Paula Nadelstern Show Akron Ohio

Paula Nadelstern Show Akron Ohio

Old 06-01-2011, 07:23 AM

http://www.folkartmuseum.org/nadelstern
Old 06-02-2011, 04:25 AM

I went to see that exiibit in the museum. It was fabulous! I even dragged my DH along. He's an angel for putting up with what he calls my quilt mania.
Old 06-02-2011, 04:46 AM
Power Poster

Neat!
Old 06-02-2011, 05:44 AM

Not only is Paula a talented artist, she is a fantastic teacher. I took a 3 day class from her and she is a warm, caring and inspiring teacher.
Old 06-02-2011, 04:19 PM

I went to the exhibit and a tour with her, it was great. The Folk Art Mus is the most underrated - their quilt shows are always wonderful.
Old 06-02-2011, 09:58 PM

I can't wait!!! I live in Akron. This will be the first time I've ever been to a quilt show or anything of the sort. I've been quilting 10 years and the closest I've gotten to a quilt exhibit is going thru all the quilts at the flea markets in Eureka Springs, AR. Woo Hoo. I'm not sure I will know how to act, lol.
Old 06-03-2011, 09:04 AM

Originally Posted by quilterguy27
I can't wait!!! I live in Akron. This will be the first time I've ever been to a quilt show or anything of the sort. I've been quilting 10 years and the closest I've gotten to a quilt exhibit is going thru all the quilts at the flea markets in Eureka Springs, AR. Woo Hoo. I'm not sure I will know how to act, lol.
be prepared to spend more than you were prepared to spend.
see if you can get a calendar of events and find out when and where any/all of the classes are. sign up in advance. the places go very fast. if you have to bring your own machine, make sure it's in good working order ahead of time. if you have someone to go with, it's always more fun that way. wear very comfortable soft-soled shoes. have a lot of fun. that's all you need to know.
Old 06-03-2011, 09:08 AM

Originally Posted by butterflywing
see if you can get a calendar of events and find out when and where any/all of the classes are. sign up in advance. the places go very fast. if you have to bring your own machine, make sure it's in good working order ahead of time. if you have someone to go with, it's always more fun that way. wear very comfortable soft-soled shoes. have a lot of fun. that's all you need to know.

sorry. i was thinking about another show. this is an exhibit in a museum. just wear comfy shoes.
Old 06-03-2011, 09:10 AM

this is the calendar:

June 18–October 2, 2011
Akron Art Museum
Akron, Ohio
330. 376. 9185

March 25–June 16, 2012
Endicott College
School of Art and Design
Beverly, Massachusetts
978. 998. 7700
Old 06-03-2011, 09:50 AM

sorry. i was thinking about another show. this is an exhibit in a museum. just wear comfy shoes.
LOL! I was wondering what that was all about. As much as I'd like to go to a retreat or take a class, it's just not in the cards for me. I will be wearing comfy shoes and soaking in every detail. Thanks!!!