Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Links and Resources (https://www.quiltingboard.com/links-resources-f4/)
-   -   40% off Accuquilt Dies ~ JoAnns (https://www.quiltingboard.com/links-resources-f4/40%25-off-accuquilt-dies-%7E-joanns-t196362.html)

Ann63 07-31-2012 02:48 PM

40% off Accuquilt Dies ~ JoAnns

Accuquilt Dies are 40% off this week in-store and online. Free shipping with $50 order. JoAnns also give additional 10% off with a VIP card. If you are a member of Quilt or Sewing Guild you can get a VIP card. When you order online you can only use one code either Free Shipping or VIP code.

nygal 07-31-2012 03:02 PM

That is good to know.

Geri B 08-01-2012 06:10 AM

good price will have to look into it......I hope they have a good selection, maybe I will check on line first.....

quiltstringz 08-01-2012 07:07 AM

All I was just looking on line and it looks like a lot of what they have is "available only on-line". Thanks for the heads up

Gramby 08-02-2012 06:11 AM

Wait til Friday and use the extra 25% off coupon! That is a great buy and if you do not have a VIP card, you can go to their website and apply for one. Being a member here is considered a guild!

luvTooQuilt 08-02-2012 09:53 AM

Originally Posted by Gramby (Post 5412615)
Wait til Friday and use the extra 25% off coupon! That is a great buy and if you do not have a VIP card, you can go to their website and apply for one. Being a member here is considered a guild!

What do you use as 'proof' to being a member 'here' as a GUILD ??

JanieH 08-02-2012 02:39 PM

Thanks for the information!

Phyldar 08-02-2012 05:17 PM

Thanks so much for posting this, Ann63! I had some extra cash from teaching a quilt guild workshop and wanted to use it to get more dies for my Go! Baby. I'd looked online and found a couple good deals, but I hate to pay shipping...makes a good deal not so good. I saw your post yesterday, went to JoAnns today, and was able to get the 3 dies I wanted and not only got the 40% off but was able to get a VIP card for being a guild member (that alone saved me over $5!). I'm such a happy, happy camper! (Plus I still have some money left for other quilty goodies!)

Ann63 08-02-2012 07:17 PM

Originally Posted by Gramby (Post 5412615)

The 25% off coupon usually have exclusions on the Accuquilt and other brand items. I don't think you will be able to use it, but check to make sure.

Rhonda Lee 08-03-2012 10:59 PM

Thanks for the info. I'm a new owner of an accuquilt go and I really am having fun with it. I bought a couple extra dies when I purchased the machine and have been wanting to get more dies..... so I did just now also a couple of more mats. Thanks for the sale JoAnn, you have a new customer, it's easier to justify the spending.