Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Links and Resources (https://www.quiltingboard.com/links-resources-f4/)
-   -   Best Day of Quilting!!!! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/links-resources-f4/best-day-quilting-t250108.html)

KathyC9511 07-14-2014 04:37 AM

Best Day of Quilting!!!!

1 Attachment(s)
I had the best day free motion quilting yesterday! I started quilting at 11:00 am and stopped at 4:00 pm. Made so much headway on a quilt I will be entering in an upcoming quilt show in early 2015.

Usually after a marathon day of free motion quilting, I wake up with a sore neck and back. Not the case today! I really think my new Jennoop Quilt Suspenders system has taken me to a new, more comfortable way of free motion quilting. The system works with any quilting set up from a domestic machine to a sit down machine like my Handi Quilter. Easy to assemble (I did it in 5 minutes!) and made of extremely sturdy PVC pipe. Even my husband was amazed at how freely I could move my quilt top over my table top. He has listened to me moan and grown when struggling to free motion quilt a large quilt top for years.

Ladies, please check out this website: www.jennoop.com/quilt-suspenders.html

She also makes a collapsible lap quilt frame for hand quilting. I am going to order it next month. All of the Jennoop products are made in the USA by a fellow quilter. I am so happy that I found out about this system. Feel like I can tackle any quilting project now with ease!

Jan in VA 07-14-2014 04:42 AM

That IS interesting! Thanks for sharing.:)

yellowwroses 07-14-2014 04:46 AM

interesting

Nammie to 7 07-14-2014 04:54 AM

I've been reading several posts talking about this system and it seems like everyone is very impressed. Thanks for sharing.

ManiacQuilter2 07-14-2014 05:00 AM

Without the proper support for the quilt, no wonder you were having physical problems. I am delighted that someone invented something because looking at the small table, I could NOT figure out how you quilters could quilt larger quilts without some type of support.

sandrab64 07-14-2014 05:00 AM

I just emailed the website to see if the frame will fit the Tiara Koala studio cabinet which is 54 inches wide.

Geri B 07-14-2014 05:08 AM

Just went to website...the pic you show is the one on ad....thought at first it was of your quilt, but guess not. Wonder how $$$$$ to buy PVC and do one...looks like modern day tinkertoys...that there's something some won't recognize! But all in all the idea is good for those who need it

Tartan 07-14-2014 06:32 AM

​Nice set up.

KathyC9511 07-14-2014 07:44 AM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by Geri B (Post 6800281)
Just went to website...the pic you show is the one on ad....thought at first it was of your quilt, but guess not. Wonder how $$$$$ to buy PVC and do one...looks like modern day tinkertoys...that there's something some won't recognize! But all in all the idea is good for those who need it

Geri,

Here is a picture of my set up. I posted the picture from their website because it showed a better view.

zennia 07-15-2014 03:39 AM

What a great idea. Thank You, I will check out the website.