Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Links and Resources (https://www.quiltingboard.com/links-resources-f4/)
-   -   Blueprint (Crafsty) question (https://www.quiltingboard.com/links-resources-f4/blueprint-crafsty-question-t305009.html)

NewNonni 06-01-2019 05:43 PM

Blueprint (Crafsty) question

I had bought several quilting classes when Craftsy Was Craftsy. I haven’t looked into it once it became combined with Blueprint (if that is what it is called). I decided to try today. I had troubles logging in, but was successful after changing my password. They still show that I purchased the classes (but not the patterns I bought), but when I tried to look at the classes, they act like I can try them for free for 7 days and I need to ? Purchase them again??? Has anyone else had this problem? I can’t just watch my previously purchased classes! Since it is the weekend, I can’t “chat” with someone . I obviously am “behind the times” , and I cannot Stand all this complicated technology on the internet! I feel like giving up and saying “forget it”. Obviously I am totally discouraged! Thank you for any help or support! I know several of you have talked about this in the past.

NewNonni 06-01-2019 05:55 PM

And I misspelled Bluprint, too!

SarahBethie 06-01-2019 08:07 PM

I have a Bluprint subscription. The current rate is $74 per year and it alleviates the Craftsy sale shuffle. It’s ideal for people who want to learn from home with wide interests. They’ve added more content from The Great Courses (I’m a subscriber) and the new interface is improving. You’ll also receive 12 classes you can keep permanently as part of your subscription. It’s a serious bargain.

If you’re signed in click on library. Under the drop down menu look under the Own Forever heading and click on classes and patterns to view your previous purchases.

JENNR8R 06-02-2019 02:33 AM

I can still watch the Craftsy classes that I purchased, but the teachers are no longer sent a notice when I ask a question. It could be weeks to get a reply to a question if the teacher checks on the class at some time in the future. I've read that the teachers are not happy with that!

Gagigi 06-02-2019 03:32 AM

They have awesome customer service! Give them a call and they will walk you right through the problem. I have the old icon on my I-Pad I use for my purchased classes. It works fine. I also use it to purchase my free classes.

rvsfan 06-02-2019 04:33 AM

Bluprint does have good customer , although they need to expand it to include the weekends . But , l will say that many times their responses are not what you want to hear . My problems are with classes and patterns I owned as a Craftsy member .they don't show enrolled in Bluprint . Seems like Craftsy didn't flow smoothly into Bluprint .

SusieQOH 06-02-2019 05:06 AM

I haven't had the problem you mentioned. When I click on a class I bought it shows up as "watch it now".
I also agree that there customer service is great.
My patterns still show up in my profile too.
I would contact them and they will clear it up for you.

One thing I've noticed since they changed to Bluprint is that it's not as easy to navigate. I've told them about this. Hopefully they will iron it out.

shasta5718 06-02-2019 05:47 AM

Any classes and patterns I had on Craftsy are in my library. So far I have not had any problems getting thrm.

NewNonni 06-02-2019 01:04 PM

Thank you all for your help and encouragement. I discovered the library section and it worked! I found my classes and patterns! I knew you all would help me! I appreciate it very much. I still wish we could buy just one class at a time like before, although, I do realize you get much more for your money if you subscribe. Thanks again! You are all great!

tuckyquilter 06-03-2019 07:30 PM

Originally Posted by NewNonni (Post 8260655)
I had bought several quilting classes when Craftsy Was Craftsy. I haven’t looked into it once it became combined with Blueprint (if that is what it is called). I decided to try today. I had troubles logging in, but was successful after changing my password. They still show that I purchased the classes (but not the patterns I bought), but when I tried to look at the classes, they act like I can try them for free for 7 days and I need to ? Purchase them again??? Has anyone else had this problem? I can’t just watch my previously purchased classes! Since it is the weekend, I can’t “chat” with someone . I obviously am “behind the times” , and I cannot Stand all this complicated technology on the internet! I feel like giving up and saying “forget it”. Obviously I am totally discouraged! Thank you for any help or support! I know several of you have talked about this in the past.

All of my Craftsy Class's are there as are my patterns etc. Once you log in, tap on the Library tab. That's where all your Craftsy purchased things are located.