Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Links and Resources (https://www.quiltingboard.com/links-resources-f4/)
-   -   Did you see D9P in ................. (https://www.quiltingboard.com/links-resources-f4/did-you-see-d9p-t177741.html)

MaggieBB 02-01-2012 06:24 AM

Did you see D9P in .................

Did you see the d9p in the Quiltmaker magazine, the have lots of variations that look really easy, Looks like the skys the limit when it comes to our imagination. they are in the March/April issue on pg 46, Under chopping block.

sewlady31 02-02-2012 10:09 AM

They have a free download Pdf if you go to the website and go to current issue, and click on the chopping block
picture and it will bring you to the entry to go to the download, nice pictures and instructions. You might enjoy.
www.quiltmaker.com

Bonnie22 02-02-2012 06:55 PM

Thanks so much - love DP9 blocks

lfstamper 02-02-2012 07:07 PM

Very cool. Thanks for sharing.

katesnanna 02-02-2012 09:17 PM

Originally Posted by sewlady31 (Post 4935468)
They have a free download Pdf if you go to the website and go to current issue, and click on the chopping block
picture and it will bring you to the entry to go to the download, nice pictures and instructions. You might enjoy.
www.quiltmaker.com

What do you mean by chopping block and do I need to be a member?

sewlady31 02-03-2012 04:41 AM

Katesnana,
Go to the www.quiltmaker.com website. Click on the magazines header, and a drop down menu will show
current issue. When that screen comes up it will say March/april 12 issue. Scroll down on that page and you
will see a section header titled, Design Studio, in that section it shows a picture of the block and a sub title
underneath, Chopping Block. Click on the picture and a new window will pop up and under that picture, there
is a highlighted sentence mentioning the download for the pattern. You do not need to be a member, it is free
to download as a free extra from the magazine. Hope this helps.

Weenween 02-03-2012 05:57 AM

Originally Posted by sewlady31 (Post 4937638)
Katesnana,
Go to the www.quiltmaker.com website. Click on the magazines header, and a drop down menu will show
current issue. When that screen comes up it will say March/april 12 issue. Scroll down on that page and you
will see a section header titled, Design Studio, in that section it shows a picture of the block and a sub title
underneath, Chopping Block. Click on the picture and a new window will pop up and under that picture, there
is a highlighted sentence mentioning the download for the pattern. You do not need to be a member, it is free
to download as a free extra from the magazine. Hope this helps.

Thank you sew much I also needed help find it.There are endless possibilities with that pattern.thanks again.

LuckyGemini 02-03-2012 03:22 PM

Thanks for the information. I found a few more patterns to add to the bucket list.

rosiewell 02-03-2012 04:37 PM

thanks for pointing that out, I could I possibly miss it? I am looking at different patterns for D9P debating whether I should embark on a new adventure.

katesnanna 02-04-2012 12:01 AM

Thank you sewlady31. I found it as well as some other patterns.
Also thank you to MaggieBB for sharing this with us.