Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Links and Resources (https://www.quiltingboard.com/links-resources-f4/)
-   -   Fabric Extravaganza, March 2019 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/links-resources-f4/fabric-extravaganza-march-2019-a-t301973.html)

Quiltah Mama 01-02-2019 03:37 PM

Fabric Extravaganza, March 2019

I attended this event in the past, and it is very well worth the trip, and I've already made my hotel reservations to attend this year. This is a huge blow out sale. How it works.... Several quilt shops gather in one location, The Holiday Day Inn in Nashua New Hampshire, and bring lots of fabric, patterns, books, novelties, and much more and sell it at big discount prices. When is it......March 7-9, 2019. There will be 10 vendors, they even had sewing machines the other years I went. So grab a fellow quilter friend, or a group of them, and plan a get away to get some great deals. If you Google Fabric Extravaganza Nashua New Hampshire, it will come up in your search, there is a Facebook page. I do not do Facebook, but this is an open page and you can view it without a Facebook account, I am able to read her post as she updates the event. She even had a Creative Inspiration night last year with a supper buffett, check out the event for more details about this, scroll down through the post to last year's event to read about the inspiration night, not sure if this will take place this year or not, but her updates will keep you informed. Wanted let you fellow quilters in on this event as I know we love our deals.

sewbizgirl 01-02-2019 03:55 PM

Yes, I would love it if I was closer!

JenniePenny 01-02-2019 05:31 PM

Oh dear! I am local (let's say I could be there in the span of two songs on the radio), and yet I know I don't need any fabric. Always my weakness. Thanks for providing the dates.

lovedquilts 01-03-2019 07:25 AM

the event is in Feb 7 thru the 9th

Quiltah Mama 01-03-2019 06:46 PM

Originally Posted by lovedquilts (Post 8186191)
the event is in Feb 7 thru the 9th

The February sale is a different one ran by a different group. Vintage and Vogue host it and it's called "The February fabric blow out sale".

lovedquilts 01-04-2019 05:47 AM

fabric Extravaganza

Originally Posted by Quiltah Mama (Post 8186509)
The February sale is a different one ran by a different group. Vintage and Vogue host it and it's called "The February fabric blow out sale".

Whoops, so sorry I though they where one in the same. Now I will have to mark my calendar for the March event too. Thank you for clarifying.

Quiltah Mama 01-04-2019 01:24 PM

Originally Posted by lovedquilts (Post 8186629)
Whoops, so sorry I though they where one in the same. Now I will have to mark my calendar for the March event too. Thank you for clarifying.

I just hope your not in on a fabric moratorium.LOL...... Or you'll be off the wagon.:thumbup:

Quiltah Mama 03-03-2019 02:43 PM

I've been checking in on the Fabric Extravaganza face book page and following her updates, today's new update post was about the Grace Luminess light bar, five foot bar, $75 at the Extravaganza. WOW what a deal. I originally started this thread in January incase people near New Hampshire wanted to make a weekend or overnight trip to the sale,that way people had time to gather their friends and make reservations to go shopping. My neighbor quilting friend and I are heading down Wednesday afternoon, by the looks of the post on facebook, there's going to be a lot of good deals, looking forward to it again.

jmoore 03-03-2019 05:45 PM

I got an email about the Fabric Extravaganza...maybe from Sue Pelland Designs. Unfortunately, I will be on a road trip heading down south where it is warmer. Maybe next year.

Jordan 03-07-2019 12:17 PM

Sounds like a great event to attend but--I live too far away.