Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Links and Resources (https://www.quiltingboard.com/links-resources-f4/)
-   -   Found a Steal on Batik FQ's - Comes Out To $.53 Each Final Price, Shipped (https://www.quiltingboard.com/links-resources-f4/found-steal-batik-fqs-comes-out-%24-53-each-final-price-shipped-t54877.html)

Tallulah 07-22-2010 07:28 PM

Now what code was that? I placed an order the other day using THX103...but I recall someone saying there was a code for a second order...not that I can really afford a second order! But then again..ya never know![/quote]

From Tallulah:

It was the THX103 code. In my package was a card with a little sewing gauge and a code for $5 off the next order. The code was SECOND as in second order. Expires 30 days from receipt.

Tallulah 07-22-2010 07:30 PM

Originally Posted by moonrise
The link below has lots of coupon codes for fabric.com (and lots of other online stores as well). I always check with them before making a purchase. It's saved me TONS of money! :mrgreen:

http://www.retailmenot.com/view/fabric.com

I received my order of Westminster fabrics today from their $2.49 sale. They are all positively YUMMY! :thumbup:

By the way, I found the sale fabrics easier to find and navigate if I typed in Westminster sale in their search box. ;)

Thanks for this website! I am going to check them out! You have been so helpful.

Gilla 07-23-2010 07:54 AM

Do you always wash fabrics before you use them? I used to do that, but haven't lately. What is the benefit. I received my shipment from fabric.com. I am not as pleased with the jellyroll. The pattern is very repetitive. The fat quarters are okay. Now I have to decide what to do with it.

janerjul 07-23-2010 12:24 PM

Thank you for the coupon code. I've been looking for months for a desert flower print to go with other fabric I had picked up during a recent trip to Arizona and they had what I had envisioned + I saved 20%! I also picked up 3 new 'coffee' theme fabrics for my daughters coffee mug lap quilt I'll soon be starting.

Gilla 07-23-2010 12:36 PM

Now that we have purchased the beautiful fat quarters from fabric.com, you should do a tut for a quilt with them.

Tallulah 07-23-2010 02:13 PM

Originally Posted by Gilla
Do you always wash fabrics before you use them? I used to do that, but haven't lately. What is the benefit. I received my shipment from fabric.com. I am not as pleased with the jellyroll. The pattern is very repetitive. The fat quarters are okay. Now I have to decide what to do with it.

I wash reds and blacks. I don't generally wash all my fabric.

Which jelly roll did you buy? Mine is so pretty. I haven't taken it apart yet, but the color variety is really nice.

Gilla 07-23-2010 02:57 PM

I bought tan and orange.

Tallulah 07-23-2010 07:42 PM

Originally Posted by Gilla
I bought tan and orange.

I bought the 50 strip multicolored batiks. It is a nice selection of lights to darks. I really like it. Now to find a good project.

JoAnnGC 07-23-2010 08:04 PM

They always have great deals and there's a new deal every day. Every Wednesday they add more fabrics to their $3.95/yd section too. I love the remnant bundles. There are approximately 9 yds total in a 3 lb. bundle for $16.98...great deal! They offer free shipping on orders over $35.00. Shipping is super fast. I live in GA not far from where they are located so I usually get my shipment within 1-2 days. Can you tell I love fabric.com??? I really want to get a job there...just waiting for the call :)

Tallulah 07-25-2010 12:27 PM

I placed a second order and tried to use THX103 again and they said that I had already used it. I had the $5 code but had remembered seeing THX104 and it worked. It gave me $9.47, off which made me feel like my $9.98 fat quarter purchase was almost free. I love free shipping, fabric on sale (bought 15 yds of the Westminister for $2.49 a yd.), and a good code. Cool!

The sale on Westminister ends tomorrow, July 26.