Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Links and Resources (https://www.quiltingboard.com/links-resources-f4/)
-   -   Free shipping at Hancocks of Paducah......lots on sale (https://www.quiltingboard.com/links-resources-f4/free-shipping-hancocks-paducah-lots-sale-t57890.html)

oldswimmer 08-05-2010 05:40 AM

Hey all..... just a heads up that Hancocks of Paducah is offering free shipping through August 6th till 5pm Central time.
They have quite a bit on sale right now!

USA orders over $25.00 ship free
International orders over $50.00 ship free

Use code FREEFRT in the promotional code box

Have fun!

www.hancocks-paducah.com

Carol Carter 08-05-2010 05:52 AM

I love handcocks of paducah. I have always gotten great service from them and their specials are always great value.

reach for the stars 2 08-05-2010 05:53 AM

Thanks good to know

oldswimmer 08-05-2010 05:54 AM

Me too! Always like to shop locally when I can, but sometimes I just cant find it in the areas I shop..... so I usually have a want list by my computer and when they have a sale AND free shipping I JUMP ON IT!

This would be a great time for the international members to get an order in!

gaigai 08-05-2010 06:42 AM

I don't know whether to thank you or not! :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: But I just ordered 60 yards of fabric. And lo and behold, the fabric that I was drooling over JUST YESTERDAY, is on sale!!! So I got it all for less than $108.00!!! Now, I just have to intercept the mail man when he delivers it so Mom doesn't know. :wink: :roll:

oldswimmer 08-05-2010 06:47 AM

Originally Posted by gaigai
I don't know whether to thank you or not! :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: But I just ordered 60 yards of fabric. And lo and behold, the fabric that I was drooling over JUST YESTERDAY, is on sale!!! So I got it all for less than $108.00!!! Now, I just have to intercept the mail man when he delivers it so Mom doesn't know. :wink: :roll:

I WILL take that as a thank you..... LOL.... But seriously, your fabric averaged $1.80 a yard and NO shipping.... How can you beat that? You must have some serious projects planned.......... cant wait to see them!

:thumbup:

gaigai 08-05-2010 06:53 AM

Originally Posted by oldswimmer
I WILL take that as a thank you..... LOL.... But seriously, your fabric averaged $1.80 a yard and NO shipping.... How can you beat that? You must have some serious projects planned.......... cant wait to see them!
:thumbup:

Yeah, it was $1.79 a half yard! Can't beat that with a stick. I ordered OBW fabric. 10 yards of each is enough for at least one repeat and borders. I've emailed k3n to let her know too!

Yarn or Fabric 08-05-2010 07:28 AM

I'm thrilled to see that they have a fabric panel that I want however I'm having a hard time getting to $25 for the free shipping..
Are you guys seeing some great deals that I'm just not? I saw the $3.98 yards and above but nothing that is just amazing :(
I really need some blender fabrics... not kitchen appliances lol

pinot 08-05-2010 07:37 AM

Hi, I've been looking on the site of hancocks of paducah but cannot find any sale or promotion. Is this only tomorrow?
I live in France, thank you

gaigai 08-05-2010 07:41 AM

Originally Posted by pinot
Hi, I've been looking on the site of hancocks of paducah but cannot find any sale or promotion. Is this only tomorrow?
I live in France, thank you

On the main page to the left is a list. Click on "Web Sale Fabric".