Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Links and Resources (https://www.quiltingboard.com/links-resources-f4/)
-   -   Free Spring Mystery Quilt This Saturday and Sunday (https://www.quiltingboard.com/links-resources-f4/free-spring-mystery-quilt-saturday-sunday-t106873.html)

Mona Marie 03-12-2011 07:55 AM

I went to your blog and the clue for the 9 inch mystery, clue #1 and clue #2 are the same. Can that be right?

CarrieAnne 03-12-2011 12:18 PM

thanks!

nursie76 03-12-2011 12:20 PM

Originally Posted by Mona Marie
I went to your blog and the clue for the 9 inch mystery, clue #1 and clue #2 are the same. Can that be right?

I thought the same thing, but if you look at them side by side, I think the position of the white and colored squares are reversed.

belmer 03-12-2011 12:40 PM

Thankyou cindy,
I printed out the info. I still have not decided how I am going to make mine. I'm leaning towards the scrappy look.

rudiemom 03-12-2011 06:48 PM

Love your site and patterns!!
(Love the city you're from too~!!)

audsgirl 03-12-2011 09:57 PM

There are a lot of neat, free quilt patterns on this site. Thanks for telling us about it.

stitchinwitch 03-12-2011 11:53 PM

DUHHHHHHH = you have instructions for 9 inch OR 13 1/3, not BOTH, right?? I must have been a smidge dense at first and thought made BOTH for the same quilt!

Mona Marie 03-13-2011 05:41 AM

Originally Posted by nursie76

I thought the same thing, but if you look at them side by side, I think the position of the white and colored squares are reversed.

thanks went and printed clue #2 out. will check them out.

nursie76 03-13-2011 06:03 AM

You are welcome...tee hee, all the clues look very similar so far, it appears the background or color blocks are shifting position, that is what makes it look the same.

Mona Marie 03-13-2011 06:07 AM

You are welcome...tee hee, all the clues look very similar so far, it appears the background or color blocks are shifting position, that is what makes it look the same.

I printed out clue #4 and noticed that also. It should be interesting. Love mysteries....if can understand them!