Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Links and Resources (https://www.quiltingboard.com/links-resources-f4/)
-   -   Have You Seen One of These (https://www.quiltingboard.com/links-resources-f4/have-you-seen-one-these-t53003.html)

Charlee 07-05-2010 09:30 PM

Originally Posted by Lostn51
Okay who did it........I bet BKinCo was in charge of this one :evil:

Now everyone knows about my past, I am telling you never send anyone photos like this or it will come around to bite you in the butt! :roll: :roll:

Billy

*tap**tap**tap* I wanna know why BK got a photo and *I* didn't???? HMMMMMMM???? Wussup with that? :hunf: <==take note of the color green!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

BKinCO 07-06-2010 02:39 AM

He's just trying to bribe me for my groovy sewing machine. I told him he couldn't have it ~ it has an electrical cord attached to it....you know how he has an aversion to those.

Hmmmmmmm....wonder what I could get out of him for a really sweet old treadle????

You work on that, Charlee :twisted:

Originally Posted by Charlee

Now everyone knows about my past, I am telling you never send anyone photos like this or it will come around to bite you in the butt! :roll: :roll:

Billy

*tap**tap**tap* I wanna know why BK got a photo and *I* didn't???? HMMMMMMM???? Wussup with that? :hunf: <==take note of the color green!!

CarrieAnne 07-06-2010 04:38 AM

LOL, yep, might make us all iron a bit more..........

Lostn51 07-06-2010 06:43 AM

Originally Posted by BKinCO
He's just trying to bribe me for my groovy sewing machine. I told him he couldn't have it ~ it has an electrical cord attached to it....you know how he has an aversion to those.

Hmmmmmmm....wonder what I could get out of him for a really sweet old treadle????

You work on that, Charlee :twisted:

Billy

But Marsha Marsha Marsha.............. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Billy

Charlee 07-06-2010 07:43 AM

You're an evil man Billy!! (I like that in a person!! :lol: )

Lostn51 07-06-2010 08:00 AM

You're an evil man Billy!! (I like that in a person!! :lol: )

:twisted:

Billy

Kellie G 07-06-2010 08:28 AM

That is hilarious!!!! Wondering if I should get one for each of my aunts, they both quilt!!!! HA< HA< HA!!!!!!!!!!

QuiltingGrannie 07-06-2010 08:40 AM

Had not seen one, but heard about it from another customer while I was shopping at Mary Jos last month!

dixiechunk 07-06-2010 08:45 AM

I understand the female ironing board cover does't reveal anything when the hot iron is applied. Sorry guys.

EC 07-06-2010 10:07 AM

Billy

You wish it!!!!