Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Links and Resources (https://www.quiltingboard.com/links-resources-f4/)
-   -   Home Sew Bethlehem, PA (https://www.quiltingboard.com/links-resources-f4/home-sew-bethlehem-pa-t265970.html)

thrums 06-04-2015 06:37 AM

Thanks for the recommendations. I have confidence in ordering from them now. :0)

kellen46 06-04-2015 09:50 AM

Originally Posted by dd (Post 7216294)
I have been buying from them for ever. At least 20 years. Never had a problem. They usually have coupons in the back for reduced price on shipping. They also send postcards out every so often with free shipping on it. I called to ask if a foot fit my machine. She was very helpful. They have a sister company called Newark Dressmaker Supply. A lot of the same thing but a little different. Can order from both books on same order form too.

The same for me. I have been buying from them since they only had a paper catalog. Their dolls and doll supplies are great. As my sewing needs have changed over the years the have always had what I needed. Try their assortment packages. They are a great bargain and the assortments are very useful. I especially like the zipper, button and charm assortments.

Carol34446 06-04-2015 01:42 PM

Good place to do business and lots of things you don't always see. Good service

sharin'Sharon 06-05-2015 12:08 AM

I have been ordering from them since the early 1970's and have been very satisfied with their products. Those sample packs of laces, Velcro, trims and ribbons were great when I used to make Barbie clothes. Used to sew garments for myself and daughters and now am into the quilting bug and found items for all kinds of sewing. Love the special coupons and FREE items with each order. I promise you'll love ordering from them.

mandyrose 06-05-2015 02:33 AM

I live 5 minutes from this warehouse, so when I order I just fill out the order form and take it there, they have a nice little waiting area and are very friendly never waited more then 15 minutes for my order, they have a room of course not allowed to go in but can see from the waiting room all the lace and trims and beads they store there I drool sitting there looking at it all, I can only imagine what the back looks like, as everything you see in the catalog is there. They been there forever. I been going there for years and always the same workers working in the office.

mojo11 06-05-2015 09:10 AM

I have shopped with them and have been very pleased. Good service and quality.

Lori S 06-05-2015 09:23 AM

I too have been ordering from them for about 45 years. Never had any issues. They have slowed down on how fast they ship. I used to get my orders in two , three days tops... now it is about 7 -9 days.

shasta5718 06-05-2015 12:19 PM

Love shopping with them. I have been buying for many years even when they had a different name, senior moment, can't remember what it was. heir trim assortments are great for small things and their elastic prices beat anyone. If you give them a try I think you will be happy.

Jingle 06-05-2015 12:54 PM

Over about 40 years I have ordered from them several times. Good place to order from.

dd 06-06-2015 05:16 AM

Originally Posted by Lori S (Post 7217630)
I too have been ordering from them for about 45 years. Never had any issues. They have slowed down on how fast they ship. I used to get my orders in two , three days tops... now it is about 7 -9 days.

Slow? Remember when we had to fill out the order form by hand, mail it snail-mail, then wait for them to fill it and ship it back to us? That seemed to take forever. At least 6 mos.lol Especially when you ordered something that you just couldn't wait to get your hands on.