Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Links and Resources (https://www.quiltingboard.com/links-resources-f4/)
-   -   Hours of Treadle II in Bloomington, IL??? (https://www.quiltingboard.com/links-resources-f4/hours-treadle-ii-bloomington-il-t245594.html)

lostsoulhelpmejebus 04-22-2014 10:28 AM

Hours of Treadle II in Bloomington, IL???

Anyone happen to know the hours of The Treadle II in Bloomington, IL? I call all the time and never get an answer 309-662-1733. I have searched the net and no answers there. Help?

carolstickelmaier 04-22-2014 01:01 PM

Hours are wed thru fri 10:am -5:30pm Sat 10:00 to 4:00 and Sun 12:00 to 4:00..They are having 38th year anniversary sale right now thru May 31...38% off absolutely everything reg. price when you pay cash. and the flyer states 50% off eveything else. Does not sound correct to me but at least it is a sale. For those that have never been there you are in for a treat! It is jam packed to the ceiling and the owner knows where each fabric is. The prices are not as low as they used to be but the discount makes it worth the trip. A trip there is an experience you will never forget. They have all kinds of fabric (lots of batiks and flannels) along with every other kind. Also have a few patterns, craft items, notions and just plain things to look at. Please don't take the kids with you. There is just not enough room to get down the isles or a place to park them until you are done shopping. Also no shopping carts when I have gone. Not enough room to get down the rows of goodies. Have FUN!

Originally Posted by lostsoulhelpmejebus (Post 6686674)
Anyone happen to know the hours of The Treadle II in Bloomington, IL? I call all the time and never get an answer 309-662-1733. I have searched the net and no answers there. Help?

mirish2 04-24-2014 05:23 AM

I've been there and it makes me nervous. I guess I am claustrophobic with fabric packed all around me. I can't believe the fire department hasn't required her to do something different.

lostsoulhelpmejebus 04-24-2014 07:47 AM

It kind of reminds me of Forest Gump in a way when I go there... you never know what you will find / get! LOL

lostsoulhelpmejebus 04-28-2014 01:32 PM

Love Threadle II sale!

2 Attachment(s)
OMG! I picked up 2 Xanadu batik jelly rolls, regular price for the 2 was 90.00. 38% off each made them 55.80 for the pair.

lostsoulhelpmejebus 04-28-2014 01:36 PM

Flannel fat quarters from Treadle II

1 Attachment(s)
I also got a stack of 9 flannel fat quarters for 14.00, I want to make the puffy square quilt for my grand-daughter with it but I need to get more. The pattern calls for 8 charm packs. Guess I need to do some math!

judy363905 04-28-2014 08:37 PM

Originally Posted by mirish2 (Post 6689008)
I've been there and it makes me nervous. I guess I am claustrophobic with fabric packed all around me. I can't believe the fire department hasn't required her to do something different.

I felt the very same way when I stopped on our vacation back to Bloomington visiting family.. Could not find a thing I was looking for. :)

Judy in Phx, AZ

judy363905 04-29-2014 03:44 PM

After I posted my message yesterday, I emails my friend that lives near Bloomington, IL and told her about the sale. She replied that when she enters the store, she asks Vickie where what ever she wants in located. She said Vixkie knows every time and it saves her a bunch of time. And she indeeds saves when they have such good sales.

So ladies, just ask Vickie. :)

Judy in Phx, AZ