Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Links and Resources (https://www.quiltingboard.com/links-resources-f4/)
-   -   I am soo in love with this quilt! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/links-resources-f4/i-am-soo-love-quilt-t148087.html)

SallySews 08-26-2011 02:32 PM

How beautiful!

SallySews 08-26-2011 02:32 PM

How beautiful!

blueangel 08-26-2011 03:15 PM

Very pretty

whinnytoo 08-26-2011 03:31 PM

LOVE it! this would look great in all color schemes........ Im thinking pastels for baby quilts too!

ChrisB 08-26-2011 03:41 PM

That is really neat looking.

MissyGirl 08-26-2011 03:45 PM

Originally Posted by whinnytoo
LOVE it! this would look great in all color schemes........ Im thinking pastels for baby quilts too!

Yes it would!

Missy

peaceandjoy 08-26-2011 03:47 PM

Cute, cute, cute! Easy and fun. The fabrics she used would make it good for Valentine's or Christmas. Other fabris would really change the way it looks.

Be sure to show us yours when you do it!

LindaM49 08-26-2011 04:14 PM

Oh...I love it to. I love the color red too in a quilt.

I am making a red quilt/wallhanging from a lot of red fabrics, white and OMG I can't remember now what else. I bought this fabric several months ago. Am going to make a blue one too using a different pattern than the red. These were from a book that I bought over 10 years ago and never opened the book till spring. I think the name is Quilting For People Who Don't Have Time To Quilt.

Right now I am working on cutting the seams for my biscuit/rag quilt. And am also working on the purse for one of my grandaughters. Next will be the Snow Babies fabric from...fabric.com. I redesigned a panel quilt from that book to suit my fabrics and how I want it to look. I have to squeeze in a second purse for my daughter somewhere. Then I just got the fabric this week from the sale at fabric.com for another wallhanging from Alex Anderson's book. Also bought fabric for a 2nd purse for myself.

Okay...all of that just to tell you how much I love the color and the quilt. LOL

MissyGirl 08-26-2011 04:51 PM

Originally Posted by LindaM49
Oh...I love it to. I love the color red too in a quilt.

I am making a red quilt/wallhanging from a lot of red fabrics, white and OMG I can't remember now what else. I bought this fabric several months ago. Am going to make a blue one too using a different pattern than the red. These were from a book that I bought over 10 years ago and never opened the book till spring. I think the name is Quilting For People Who Don't Have Time To Quilt.

Right now I am working on cutting the seams for my biscuit/rag quilt. And am also working on the purse for one of my grandaughters. Next will be the Snow Babies fabric from...fabric.com. I redesigned a panel quilt from that book to suit my fabrics and how I want it to look. I have to squeeze in a second purse for my daughter somewhere. Then I just got the fabric this week from the sale at fabric.com for another wallhanging from Alex Anderson's book. Also bought fabric for a 2nd purse for myself.

Okay...all of that just to tell you how much I love the color and the quilt. LOL

Linda you are so funny! I think you sound like one busy lady! I would love to see pictures after you finish all of your projects.

Missy

patski 08-26-2011 06:17 PM

Originally Posted by MissyGirl
Okay...it is official! I am in love with this quilt (thank you Running With Scissors!!!) and will be making it very soon! I did not realize how darling a quilt could be using random lengths of strips. DAHLING, I say!

Missy

beautiful quilt,what is that pattern?