Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Links and Resources (https://www.quiltingboard.com/links-resources-f4/)
-   -   New functions on the accuquilt site (https://www.quiltingboard.com/links-resources-f4/new-functions-accuquilt-site-t300587.html)

PamelaOry 10-30-2018 03:06 PM

New functions on the accuquilt site

I registered my go baby on accuquilt site and as a result created an account. They have a feature where you can keep track of what items you own (wether you bought them there or not) called the library. Well now, they’ve added the ability to search the pattern section by any of the dies you own, so you end up with a list of patterns that use that die. And a list of what dies are needed for a particular pattern shows up with any dies you already own marked so you can see if you already have what you need or not.

Rhonda K 10-30-2018 03:53 PM

Thanks for the info! I know the site changed but didn't know about the new function. I have registered all dies on AC and keep a list in Evernote on phone/ipad. Saves me from buying duplicates. LOL!

SusieQOH 10-31-2018 05:51 AM

Thank you, Pamela. I was unaware of this.

Innov8R 10-31-2018 07:05 AM

I really appreciate your information. I have wanted to make the connection between dies I own or want to own and patterns for a long time. I did not know that was available. I will take advantage of it pronto.

AUQuilter 10-31-2018 07:56 AM

They stepped up their game on this feature. I was often frustrated that they had LOTS of patterns but each had to be opened to search for the die I had purchased. Appreciate your posting of this! Thanks.

ScubaK 10-31-2018 08:52 AM

Wow!
Thanks for this info...
Now I am encouraged to register my dies...
Kirsten

Rhonda K 10-31-2018 03:17 PM

Originally Posted by lyric girl (Post 8152529)
Rhonda,

They just released an App at the end of last week that you log into with your account info and it shows what dies you own.

Thank you! That will be helpful too.

[email protected] 10-31-2018 04:09 PM

They also have a wish list. I used it to list everything I would like to have and then sent the address to my husband and kids. I think it is much easier for them when it comes to birthdays and special occasions.

Tiggersmom 10-31-2018 05:39 PM

Good info to know. I will go check it out. Thanks for sharing.

Update: I just looked into my account and it only shows 1 die purchase.........not so, I have several hundreds worth of dies, but did not see any where to add them to their list. The dies were purchased thru Amazon, Ebay, gifts, etc.
Do you know how to add them to my profile?

Thanks,

PamelaOry 10-31-2018 07:07 PM

Under “product library” at the bottom of your existing list is a square box that says “register product”. You click on that and it lets you add products you already have, bought elsewhere etc.

Originally Posted by Tiggersmom (Post 8153253)
Good info to know. I will go check it out. Thanks for sharing.

Update: I just looked into my account and it only shows 1 die purchase.........not so, I have several hundreds worth of dies, but did not see any where to add them to their list. The dies were purchased thru Amazon, Ebay, gifts, etc.
Do you know how to add them to my profile?

Thanks,