Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Links and Resources (https://www.quiltingboard.com/links-resources-f4/)
-   -   Row By Row 2018 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/links-resources-f4/row-row-2018-a-t294436.html)

quilting cat 01-30-2018 12:07 PM

Row By Row 2018

Row By Row has announced their 2018 theme: Sew Musical! I'm not going to skip this one, even though I haven't used up last year's lovely batik fat quarters that I won at Undercover Quilts in Seattle. Can't wait to see what the shops come up with for designs! How many of you have been doing these row quilts?

QuiltingNinaSue 01-30-2018 12:26 PM

Cannot. Too many UFOs and F A R T trips. I will applaud all efforts along that line, and cheer from the side lines. I even have the latest Bonnie Hunter fabric to make her Ringo Lake. I promised myself a tote handbag from last year's license plates (or was it the year before???) to use next June. After I finished the Twist Classic I am doing now with The House that Jack Built and Midnight Star blocks. Almost done. Then comes the one I am making for DS, three rows to go on it. There are three others I promised myself I would finish them. Too much temptations in my stash and when I go to quilting stores. I love to 'pet' the fabrics. I might be very tempted when I see them, so time will tell the tale. I will not let myself 'peek' right now. Enjoy for me right now.

PABerard 01-30-2018 01:37 PM

I too have last year’s, but will go again because I love the energy of seeing new shops. I might make a road trip to my son’s new place in Salt Lake City so see what they have there!

I like the theme too!

Pat

NZquilter 01-30-2018 05:43 PM

Sounds like a fun theme! Last year I collected a few to make as single wall hangings. I'll probably do that again this year.

coopah 01-31-2018 05:21 AM

No more R xRs until I get the last 3? 4? years done! This year’s theme is pretty tempting, though!

Dodie 01-31-2018 07:13 AM

The theme is tempting but I also have to many UFO's although if I see any posts
of ones I like I may go pick up a few I did not get very many last year as my state did not post pics until very end then it was to late as my traveling friends has to know in advance so they could take off from work to go with me. Wisconsin was absolutely wonderful with their posts and had many I would of picked up but to far to go so will wait to see what this year brings

SandySews 01-31-2018 11:49 AM

I'm hoping to participate. I didn't last year but I did the year before and won the fat quarters at one of the shops. I love the theme this year and wanting to do it for sure. I have several UFO's, but I'll always have them so you only live once...

Beachbaby12 01-31-2018 02:53 PM

Not sure but probably not participating as I also have UFO's to do!

Jannie 01-31-2018 07:28 PM

I have collected a few rxr but have not been really happy with patterns in this area. Hopefully the patterns will be better this time around or maybe go on vacation to area where I can do some shop hops.

stillvnu 01-31-2018 08:08 PM

I have collected patterns & kits from the last several years ... will go again this year ... Love the Theme!!!