Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Links and Resources (https://www.quiltingboard.com/links-resources-f4/)
-   -   Row by row experience (https://www.quiltingboard.com/links-resources-f4/row-row-experience-t264418.html)

ro 04-24-2015 11:43 AM

Row by row experience

row by row is going to start this year 6/21 - 9/8; however, license plates will be on sale starting 5/15. have fun collecting.

Tartan 04-24-2015 12:14 PM

In the Love Of Quilting May/June 2015 magazine issue they have a fabric line from Timeless Treasures advertising the Row By Row Experience. It has a beige fabric with roads and quilt shops on it, 3 different blues and my favourite, tiny scattered license plates with cute letters. A few are...Sew Crea8ive, Min-E-Sew-Ta, Calicao Gals, Scrap Happens, Just Quilt It....

works4me 04-24-2015 01:42 PM

My friend and I are doing the Washington quilt shop hop at the end of June. A lot of the stores are also in Row by Row. Then it's home to BC and check out the stores here that are participating in Row by Row for the first time. End of June is going to be a lot of fun.

solstice3 04-25-2015 04:57 AM

Thanks for info

quiltingshorttimer 04-25-2015 06:26 PM

I liked collecting the license plates but just could not get the creative juices flowing with the patterns--way too much embroidery and applique for me! But I'm looking forward to the license plates again!

citruscountyquilter 04-26-2015 07:41 AM

I was in a quilt shop a few days ago and they had their 2015 license plate displayed. Last year most of the shops I visited were out of the license plates.

QuiltE 04-27-2015 05:43 PM

I bought FQs of each of the six featured fabrics today.
Four of them are directional.

RE the licence plates .... every plate is unique to the store that has it.
In some cases you will find what appears to be the same repeated ... eg. LUV 2 QUILT and LUV 2 QUILT! are two from 2014.

Some of the stores are repeating their plates this year ... some have gone to new sayings.
Some even have two different plates.
You can see the list of plates that have already been reserved on the RxR site.

Roma Bauder 05-12-2015 05:05 PM

Cant wait for the new Row By Row. I did a 26 shop stop h across the top of the US to visit friends along the way to Michigan This year SIL and I are doing I 5 down the state of Oregon and up the coast.Should be a real trip. LOL

lynnie 05-12-2015 06:24 PM

wow, Roma...your are enthusiastic !!!!
how does the row by row work?

Future Quilter 05-13-2015 01:29 AM

Originally Posted by lynnie (Post 7193893)
wow, Roma...your are enthusiastic !!!!
how does the row by row work?

This is from my memory, You go to at least 8 shops that are doing the RBR get a pattern for a row from them (free) first person to take a complete quilt back to each shop gets a stack of FQ 25 If I remember right. You can only take your quilt back to one shop. Must have 8 different rows in it. Must be quilted, bound, labled. Some shops have kits for the fabrics in their row.

This year has a water theme.
There is more info on the row by row site.
Also go to google images and search row by row lots of past quilts to look at.