Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Links and Resources (https://www.quiltingboard.com/links-resources-f4/)
-   -   Sale at online store closing (https://www.quiltingboard.com/links-resources-f4/sale-online-store-closing-t188781.html)

DogHouseMom 05-12-2012 07:35 AM

Sale at online store closing

I know it's been posted before but I just received my order and a note from the owner (Sue) that the last day she will accept online orders is May 29th.

www.sewezdesigns.com

Sue has fantastic service (I placed my order last weekend and it arrived today, she sent an apology because she's been swamped - usually my orders arrive within a few days), she gives refunds for shipping after the exact shipping has been determined (this order I was billed $27 for shipping and refunded $19.75 - the price on the shipping carton is $7.26), and has great prices.

Aurifil 1300 size 50wt Maco cotton .... $6.00 CANT BE BEAT! So I stocked up :)

She also has a fantastic sale on major manufacturer fabric (including batiks), notions (including several rulers - Creative Grids & Eleanor Burns), patterns, books and batting. Her site changes frequently ... so keep checking for new closeouts.

I'm not affiliated with her at all ... just a frequent and satisfied customer who will miss her online site. She has been my only source of Aurifil thread.

peaceandjoy 05-13-2012 03:32 AM

I saw the link earlier in the week so purchased a few spools of Aurifil, a couple of rulers to replace ones that are getting little chips along the edge, some odds and ends... You are right, she's very nice, and I was also refunded a part of my shipping. It's a shame to see a business with such great customer service closing.

celwood 05-13-2012 04:34 AM

I agree she seems to be a pretty honest person. I also got a shipping refund. I ordered from a bigger online on the same day and still waiting for it to come when I have had Sue's for at least 4 days.

Patriciaretired 05-13-2012 09:10 AM

Sue will be missed by me and many others. So sad we waited so long to give her your business. Very good soul. Pat H.

Latrinka 05-13-2012 01:57 PM

Woo Hoo, got some money for Mother's Day, just might be spending some there this week!

burchquilts 05-13-2012 07:10 PM

Originally Posted by DogHouseMom (Post 5211591)
I know it's been posted before but I just received my order and a note from the owner (Sue) that the last day she will accept online orders is May 29th.

www.sewezdesigns.com

Sue has fantastic service (I placed my order last weekend and it arrived today, she sent an apology because she's been swamped - usually my orders arrive within a few days), she gives refunds for shipping after the exact shipping has been determined (this order I was billed $27 for shipping and refunded $19.75 - the price on the shipping carton is $7.26), and has great prices.

Aurifil 1300 size 50wt Maco cotton .... $6.00 CANT BE BEAT! So I stocked up :)

She also has a fantastic sale on major manufacturer fabric (including batiks), notions (including several rulers - Creative Grids & Eleanor Burns), patterns, books and batting. Her site changes frequently ... so keep checking for new closeouts.

I'm not affiliated with her at all ... just a frequent and satisfied customer who will miss her online site. She has been my only source of Aurifil thread.

I was really interested in her batiks but the shipping was going to be over $15 so I didn't order. After reading all these posts, I will now. Thanks for letting me know!

Drue 05-14-2012 04:27 AM

I just placed my order. Looking forward to seeing what sort of "extra" deal I get when mine arrives. I always like these sort of surprises!

Thanks and Hugs

GladGrams 05-14-2012 01:37 PM

Thanks so much, placed an order