Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Links and Resources (https://www.quiltingboard.com/links-resources-f4/)
-   -   Three Free Templates Available! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/links-resources-f4/three-free-templates-available-t23970.html)

Rhonda 08-09-2009 07:27 PM

3 Attachment(s)
I am now offering three differant templates for free! I have been offering and will continue to offer the 1 1/2" acrylic(hard plastic) template and now the 1 1/4" acrylic template also. I have the Dresden Kaleidoscope template available if you haven't gotten one yet. It is made of a flat clear template plastic.

If you would like one of any of these just send me your POSTAL ADDRESS not an email address and tell me which ones you want. I will be happy to send you the templates.

You can send me a pm or you can email me at [email protected]

I want people to try my methods of piecing and the mini sizes are not available on the quilt market. So I am offering them to anyone who wants to have a try at a miniature!

No postage is needed thanks! This is in the nature of a business expense for me so I have no problem sending them out.

I really appreciate everyone's support!! I hope you enjoy my free tutorials and all my methods! Have fun playing with the templates!!

In my new EBook I use the 1 1/4" template to make small projects. However I also showed designs that you can use the 1 1/2" instead of the 1 1/4" if you prefer. So if you are interested in the smaller sizes try out the free 1 1/4" template and /or the 1 1/2" template!! Thanks Rhonda

1 1/4" acrylic template
[ATTACH=CONFIG]44074[/ATTACH]

1 1/2" acrylic template
[ATTACH=CONFIG]56488[/ATTACH]

Dresden Kaleidoscope template
[ATTACH=CONFIG]57980[/ATTACH]

Rhonda 08-09-2009 07:33 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Well I forgot to change the Dresden Kaleidoscope template file to a jpeg so you can download the one above or you can send me your address and I will send you one. Here is a picture of the template.

reneebobby 08-10-2009 04:48 AM

Oh Rhonda I would love the 1 1/2 do you need my address again? I've had so much fun with the 1 1/4 template but I gave away a book marker I made before I took a pic. :oops: But it did turn out PERFECT. :shock:

Rhonda 08-10-2009 06:09 AM

If you could send me your address Renee that would be great! I have well over 500 addresses now and finding just one can be frustrating! Thanks!!

I wish I had a program that could take them and alphabatize them!!

AbbyQuilts 08-10-2009 09:54 AM

I missed your other post but I would love a template, dont know what one so you chose.
Thank you for your kind offer
Abby
I will pm you with an open source address book

Rhonda 08-10-2009 09:18 PM

Got you on my list Aletha! My daughter's grandmother in law's name was Letha that was the first time I had heard that name! Both of my grandmothers had unusual names not heard very often. Leora and Verna. But there were alot of V names in that generation at least around here in Iowa.
I will get your templates in the mail!! Thanks Rhonda

user031498 08-12-2009 07:08 PM

Thank you so much. I have heard so many times about my name. Really appreciate the templates.
Aletha

Rhonda 08-12-2009 08:50 PM

Originally Posted by user031498
Thank you so much. I have heard so many times about my name. Really appreciate the templates.
Aletha

You're very welcome!

thimblebug6000 08-13-2009 07:03 AM

Rhonda, as far as programs go, you could put the addresses into a spreadsheet, (works has one included you don't need excel) last name first, and then just use the "sort" option.

Rhonda 08-13-2009 08:51 AM

Thanks I will have to try that!