Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Links and Resources (https://www.quiltingboard.com/links-resources-f4/)
-   -   Whittles Fabrics--10 FQ for $5.00 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/links-resources-f4/whittles-fabrics-10-fq-%245-00-a-t108854.html)

Candela59 03-19-2011 06:07 AM

I'm a big fan of Whittles Fabrics (www.whittlesfabrics.com) and right now they're offering 10 FQs (their choice) for $5.00. These are quilt shop quality fabrics!

They are also running a special on shipping of $4.95 for your entire order!

I know some of you will thank me and others may want to strangle me! I ordered 3 bundles yesterday... :mrgreen:

Country1 03-19-2011 07:00 AM

Originally Posted by Candela59
I'm a big fan of Whittles Fabrics (www.whittlesfabrics.com) and right now they're offering 10 FQs (their choice) for $5.00. These are quilt shop quality fabrics!

I know some of you will thank me and others may want to strangle me! I ordered 3 bundles yesterday... :mrgreen:

LOVE Whittles!!!! I am fortunate to live like 20 miles away! Whoo Hoo LUCKY ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BellaBoo 03-19-2011 07:20 AM

Thanks! I ordered 3 of the fat quarter $5 bundles. I can't wait to see what I get.

CarrieAnne 03-19-2011 09:52 AM

Wow, what a deal!

shawnemily 03-19-2011 10:20 AM

Thank you and ...... I do want to strangle you!!! LOL!!!!
I ordered 3 also and some yardage!!!!! :):):)

lostsoulhelpmejebus 03-20-2011 05:08 AM

I ordered 3 bundles as well, just hope it is not cheap and chintzy fabric like Wal-Mart sells. It will be just like a box of chocolates, you won't know what you will get! lol

Candela59 03-20-2011 08:13 AM

Originally Posted by lostsoulhelpmejebus
I ordered 3 bundles as well, just hope it is not cheap and chintzy fabric like Wal-Mart sells. It will be just like a box of chocolates, you won't know what you will get! lol

I've ordered from Whittles for at least 2 years now and have only ever received the highest quality fabrics. These are the same fabrics that are sold at quilt shops...not Walmart or Jo-Anns!

I hope you love your fabric... I also ordered 3 bundles with no worries!

lostsoulhelpmejebus 03-20-2011 08:44 AM

Originally Posted by lostsoulhelpmejebus

I've ordered from Whittles for at least 2 years now and have only ever received the highest quality fabrics. These are the same fabrics that are sold at quilt shops...not Walmart or Jo-Anns!

I hope you love your fabric... I also ordered 3 bundles with no worries!

Thank you so very much for the reassurance! :-P
I am so done with cheap fabric and thread, have learned my lesson! It is so great that all the people here are willing to share and help a sista/bro out. :-)

CherryPie 03-20-2011 07:16 PM

I guess I'm pretty dense. I looked under Whittlesfabrics.com but I couldn't find the FQs you're talking about. After I pull up the site, where do I go from there? Thank you.

Candela59 03-20-2011 08:52 PM

Originally Posted by CherryPie

I guess I'm pretty dense. I looked under Whittlesfabrics.com but I couldn't find the FQs you're talking about. After I pull up the site, where do I go from there? Thank you.

Once you're at the website select the catalog option. When you get to that main page just click on "Bundles-New Bundles" and the FQs should be listed there. I just check and they still have the special running. Happy shopping!! :mrgreen: