Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Links and Resources
Shout out to Sew Let's Quilt It shop in Dallas TX >

Shout out to Sew Let's Quilt It shop in Dallas TX

Shout out to Sew Let's Quilt It shop in Dallas TX

Old 05-20-2015, 10:42 AM

Default Shout out to Sew Let's Quilt It shop in Dallas TX

Just ordered from there. Had a problem with submitting the order (my fault) and I didn't want to hit submit again and order double so I and called them. Talked to a nice man who helped me and I re-submitted the order. Then I received a call and I had entered the wrong zip code in my haste to "fix it" while I had him on the phone. So he corrected it and it is on its way. All this happened in the past hour and I have even eaten in the middle. They had a collection that I had recently found and had all of it. So kudos to them for great and courteous customer service. I had not heard of this shop previous to a google search.
Old 05-20-2015, 11:44 AM
Power Poster

I had not heard of them either but Texas is a very large state. I had excellent service when ordering thread from Superior threads. It was mailed like 30 minutes after I submitted the order.
Old 05-21-2015, 03:45 AM

I had the pleasure of stopping in last year when I was finding the Row by Row patterns. I had decided that I would collect only the patterns, but the folks were so nice and the fabric so good that I wound up buying a fabric to make the row. I'm looking forward to going back this year. I want to see their "new" shop -- they've expanded and enlarged, I hear.
Old 05-21-2015, 04:48 AM

Originally Posted by Quilter 65 View Post
Just ordered from there. Had a problem with submitting the order (my fault) and I didn't want to hit submit again and order double so I and called them. Talked to a nice man who helped me and I re-submitted the order. Then I received a call and I had entered the wrong zip code in my haste to "fix it" while I had him on the phone. So he corrected it and it is on its way. All this happened in the past hour and I have even eaten in the middle. They had a collection that I had recently found and had all of it. So kudos to them for great and courteous customer service. I had not heard of this shop previous to a google search.
Great customer service needs to be recognized. The people in these shops work hard to help and maintain customers. I'll check the site. Thanks!

I just visited the site....
Love its RXR pattern!!!
Old 05-21-2015, 07:03 AM

What area of Dallas are they located in?
Old 05-21-2015, 07:28 AM

Great now one more place I have to go! Actually thanks I thought I had been to every shop around will check them out.