Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Links and Resources
Site for discounted AccuQuilt Go, Baby and dies >

Site for discounted AccuQuilt Go, Baby and dies

Site for discounted AccuQuilt Go, Baby and dies

Old 04-09-2013, 05:02 PM

Default Site for discounted AccuQuilt Go, Baby and dies

http://diecutyourfabric.com/index.php

i don't think I would buy the Go from them because it is pricier than when Joann's has it on sale but good prices on dies. You have to put in the method of payment at the bottom ( just the method, not your actual credit card #) and it will give you the discounted price.
Old 04-10-2013, 05:16 AM

Thanks! I've been looking for an on-line source other than Joann's and AccuQuilt - the die I just priced reflected a 30% discount! Score!
Old 04-10-2013, 06:00 AM

Has anyone actually ordered from here yet? It seems great - but there's no other info on this web page accept the list of dies and payment. No company name - or other information at all - it's kind of strange. I've never seen a site like this.
Old 04-10-2013, 06:33 AM

Location: Winter/South Florida;Summer/anywhere & everywhere North

If you check out the yahoo group pinsandneedles, you will see this is her order form website. The owner Kathleen is a "cottage" business and a great source for the best prices on dies. I've bought from her several times with great results.
Old 04-10-2013, 07:01 AM

Originally Posted by baskets4moo View Post
If you check out the yahoo group pinsandneedles, you will see this is her order form website. The owner Kathleen is a "cottage" business and a great source for the best prices on dies. I've bought from her several times with great results.
Thanks for that information. A QB member had shared this site but I couldn't find the original post to track back too!!!
Old 04-10-2013, 11:28 AM

This sounds great - thanks for posting it. I wish I had known about it before I bought so many of my dies, but better late than never.

How do I join the Yahoo Accuquilt group?
Old 04-10-2013, 12:25 PM

Location: Winter/South Florida;Summer/anywhere & everywhere North

Goto groups.yahoo.com and search for the group you're interested in. When you go to the homepage of any yahoo group (that you don't belong to) you will see a JOIN THIS GROUP button to click on. Once you fill out some basic information the group owner or moderator will approve your membership & they'll send you their welcoming emails to get you going. Hope this helps.
Old 04-10-2013, 03:42 PM

I have been getting my dies from http://sewforless.com this has been the cheapest place I have found and get them very fast. I was trying to wait for a sale at Joanns, but I placed and order last night after 5 pm and it has shipped today, and I will have by Friday. Can't beat that. I had been looking for the tumbler die, and got it for less than $20.00. I am very pleased with them, and will check there first again.
Old 04-11-2013, 03:38 AM

Jo Ann's having a sale this week 40% off on all Go's. I would not buy from this company they are to high, I go to a company that I have bought from for 3 years now. Plus on ebay.
Old 04-11-2013, 07:21 AM

Originally Posted by marymay View Post
Jo Ann's having a sale this week 40% off on all Go's. I would not buy from this company they are to high, I go to a company that I have bought from for 3 years now. Plus on ebay.
Mary May I just went to joannes site and there are only a a few dies on sale there. Is the sale for in store only?