Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Warm & Natural batting no longer to be sold at JoAnns

Blog Entries
    Batting was about the only thing I bought there. And everytime I had a coupon for a good % off, the batting was "on sale" so the coupon didn't apply.

overstock.com is where I buy my batting. They have a lot of it. Craftsy or whatever they call it now also has great prices on Hobbs batting. I use 80/20. I get emails and when they offer a good % off w/free shipping I order.
    Last edited by QuiltnNan; 03-05-2019 at 06:20 PM. Reason: shouting/all caps
    Jackie
    Lover of Scrappy, Chocolate and Wine

The last time I was at JoAnn's I didn't see any pkg'd W & N. They had it on the roll, but only in white. I've been going to Hobby Lobby for my quilting supplies. I like their clerks' sense of humor when I go with my DH. He is known to ring the bell on the counter like some little kid would. They will laugh and tease with him. LOL
    Love to quilt and play with the great grandkids

I always buy batting through Walmart's website. Excellent prices, every time.
    People who start projects and never finish them are cooler
    than people who never start projects at all.

http://quiltingquick.weebly.com/blog.html

That is very interesting. I wonder why they will not distribute to JoAnn's any longer??!! That is the place I buy my W&N with a coupon and I feel I get a good bargain.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by klswift View Post
    Absolutely no one at Joanns, as of yesterday, knows anything about this. And, when we change vendors, this is usually not the way it is handled. I think someone is pulling a prank on folks with that letter.
    My information came directly from Warm and Natural after I contacted them because I had read somewhere that they were no longer going to carry W&N batting. The sales associates usually don't get told anything.
    Happy Quilting
    Judy in Lower Michigan

The last batting I bought was Quilter's Dream Request. I got it from Hancock's of Paducah at an excellent price. I've decided that is my new favorite batting and place to buy it.

The sales associates at the Joann's by my house are totally clueless. They never know what is going on.
    Patrice S

Bernina Artista 180, Singer 301a, Featherweight Centennial, Rocketeer, Juki 2200 QVP Mini, White 1964 Featherweight

My guess is that they will have different qualities of batting, as they do quilting fabrics. However, I think that much of what they sell is generally a higher price than you would normally pay to accommodate the coupons. In checking Amazon and Walmart, both sell Warm Co products for about the same price as what it would be @ Joanns with a coupon.

This is a decision that was made by Joanns, not The Warm Co.

Blog Entries
    As of now Joann's still has Warm and Natural and Warm and White on their website? Guess I will wait and see if it all disappears!
    Vonda-Texas MiMi of 4 Beautiful Grandbabies

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2