Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Where do you purchase your Fat Quarter bundles?

Blog Entries

Where do you purchase your Fat Quarter bundles?

I received an email from Whittles fabrics regarding their fat quarter bundles. The prices look good. I'm wondering if there are other shops that carry a larger variety. Where do you purchase your FQ bundles?

Thanks,

j.

The last fat quarter bundle I bought was from an etsy seller, but I have bought them from Craftsy as well.

Missouri Star Quilt Company has over 10,000 FQ bundles! https://www.missouriquiltco.com/shop...quater+bundles
    We didn't realize we were making memories, we just knew we were having fun. ~ Winnie the Pooh ~

1912 World's Rotary Treadle (White Company), 1942 Singer 66-16, 1952 Pfaff 130-6, 1954 Singer 15-91, 1956 Singer 201-2

Blog Entries
    When I use a fat quarter I always seem to run out. I'd rather have a half yard. Quilted twins in Florida has bundles of half yards priced at $3.99 per yard.

Yes, I belong to the fabric moratorium and yes, I had to do pushups, but I have three boxes of bundles due here any day now.

Quote Originally Posted by Battle Axe View Post
    When I use a fat quarter I always seem to run out. I'd rather have a half yard. Quilted twins in Florida has bundles of half yards priced at $3.99 per yard.

Yes, I belong to the fabric moratorium and yes, I had to do pushups, but I have three boxes of bundles due here any day now.
    I also buy FQ's and yardage from Quilted Twins in Florida. They are my first "go-to" place, and if they don't have what I need, they usually have something that I just can't live without!
    A happy person is not a person in a certain set of circumstances, but rather a person with a certain set of attitudes. ~Hugh Downs
    Some people are always grumbling because roses have thorns.I am thankful that thorns have roses.~Allophones Karr
    “The happiest people I know are those who lose themselves in the service of others." — Gordon B Hinckley

"It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop." ~ Confucius

Missouri Star, Etsy, Ebay, a few other online sellers.

Blog Entries
    My BHMQ Good Fortune quilting fabric bundle just arrived. Here is what I got for $92.00 plus 5 to ship. Total $97.00.

Name:  20181108_101152_resized.jpg
Views: 511
Size:  449.1 KB

I usually buuy from the Fat Quarter shop. They carry FQ's 1/2 yard cuts & Fat Eighth. I mix & match to get what I need.

Blog Entries
    Just a reminder about the cost. Whatever the FQ is needs to be a better deal than if you bought 1/4 yd of fabric. Folks will come in to the store and buy a bunch of FQs when they are $2.00 per. That would be $8 per yard of fabric. When a Calico is at 40% or 50% sale or coupon, it is a lot cheaper than that.

www.greenfairyquilts.com

www.missouriquiltco.com

www.fatquartershop.com

I might try this new site, she has some new moda on sale www.fabricsale.com

Beautiful fabric. And you don't have to go rummage thru your stash or go out into the storm to shop. Smart girl! Good luck on your new mystery adventure.
    SEW MUCH FUN!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DebbieJJ View Post
    I also buy FQ's and yardage from Quilted Twins in Florida. They are my first "go-to" place, and if they don't have what I need, they usually have something that I just can't live without!
    What a great site. Lots to see. Thanks!

Thanks for the remind about Quilted Twins. I was just tooling around and liked what I saw.

When I ordered from the Twins and my package arrived it had stains on the outside of the package. The post office said a bottle of red liquid vitamins got broken and stained a lot of items. Boy am I glad the Twins put our fabric in plastic bags, all was dry and no harm done.

Blog Entries
    I love this discussion. thx ladies. for all the ideas.

I have made some purchases from Quilted Twins. Very nice fabrics. Great prices...