Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Machine Embroidery (https://www.quiltingboard.com/machine-embroidery-f28/)
-   -   To Enlarge Embroidery Design on Screen BR and BL machines (https://www.quiltingboard.com/machine-embroidery-f28/enlarge-embroidery-design-screen-br-bl-machines-t305977.html)

Rhonda K 07-27-2019 08:10 AM

To Enlarge Embroidery Design on Screen BR and BL machines

2 Attachment(s)
This feature doesn't change the size of the Embroidery Design.

It changes the size on the screen only. Notice from pic 1 and pic 2 the design is still the same size. The stitch count is also the same (not showing on these pics but I did check). This shows design at 100% on the screen.

.[ATTACH=CONFIG]615315[/ATTACH]

Pic 2 shows design at 200% on the screen. Easier to see the design features.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]615317[/ATTACH]

Hope that helps!

janjanq 01-10-2020 03:08 PM

Babylock

I'm not sure if the BL machines you are referring to mean Babylock or not, but my Babylock Ellegante change the size of the embroidery, not just on the screen.

mermaid 01-11-2020 01:29 AM

My BL and BRother machines can also enlarge, or decrease designs. However to just increase the view of the design, must select the view showing "in the hoop". Do not have the feature shown above in examples. Hmmmm? Curious..which model is it?

patricej 01-11-2020 02:01 AM

in your photos you are using the options to change the size at which the design displays on the machine screen.

to change the size at which the design will stitch out, look at the right selection of edit options.
select the "size" option.

Rhonda K 01-11-2020 05:14 AM

Originally Posted by PatriceJ (Post 8349848)
in your photos you are using the options to change the size at which the design displays on the machine screen.

to change the size at which the design will stitch out, look at the right selection of edit options.
select the "size" option.

Yes, the post was to show someone how to enlarge the screen size only. It was for the Dream machine. Nice feature if you need to see more exact design placement.

It may have been in response to another thread/question on the boards. I don't know.

Rhonda K 01-11-2020 05:18 AM

Originally Posted by mermaid (Post 8349847)
My BL and BRother machines can also enlarge, or decrease designs. However to just increase the view of the design, must select the view showing "in the hoop". Do not have the feature shown above in examples. Hmmmm? Curious..which model is it?

This was on the Dream. There are usually a couple of different ways to achieve the tasks. Just different machines. What machine do you use for embroidery?

mermaid 01-11-2020 01:16 PM

Rhonda, my machines are older..2001, 2002, 2003 Bro ULT's and BL Ellageo. All parts are interchangeable so I keep holding on. Yes, I have to use card or floppy, but I really like the floppies and I love my machines because they keep on keeping on! Also have PE 180D and 200 Snoopy. Just an addict for machines.