Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Accuquilt - cutting dies >

Accuquilt - cutting dies

Accuquilt - cutting dies

Old 02-10-2012, 02:39 AM

Default Accuquilt - cutting dies

Is this a good deal on accuquilt cutting dies/??

http://www.ebay.com/itm/7-accuquilt-...item43ad37f775

Looks like her fabric is a good price as well
Old 02-10-2012, 04:10 AM

The dies and mats sound like a good buy if it is $90 for all. There is a woman in my guild that sells them for 25% off the retail price and I thought that was a good buy. Compare the prices with what you would pay in Joanns when they are on sale. The catch may be the shipping.
Old 02-10-2012, 04:30 AM

Location: A Hop from Heaven, a Skip from Sanity and a Jump from the Good Life....

IMHO Yes that is a good price...
Old 02-10-2012, 05:21 AM

Default Accu-quilt dies at JoAnn's

Originally Posted by mpspeedy View Post
The dies and mats sound like a good buy if it is $90 for all. There is a woman in my guild that sells them for 25% off the retail price and I thought that was a good buy. Compare the prices with what you would pay in Joanns when they are on sale. The catch may be the shipping.
The JoAnn's where I live does not honor discount coupons on the Accu-quilt products. It is stated on the coupons. I have asked why in e-mails to them and have never rec'd an answer.
Old 02-10-2012, 06:50 AM
Power Poster

Sounds like a pretty good deal.
Old 02-10-2012, 07:17 AM

Yes it was a good deal. Also had free shipping but has ended.
Old 02-10-2012, 07:58 AM

Originally Posted by JUNEC View Post
Is this a good deal on accuquilt cutting dies/??

http://www.ebay.com/itm/7-accuquilt-...item43ad37f775

Looks like her fabric is a good price as well

Yes it is. About 98% of the dies I have for the Go have been purchased on eBay in bundles like this. What I do is pull up accuquilt.com site and compare retail for each and tally up and than will buy them at less than 50% retail. I have bought probably a dozen such bundles on eBay in the last year and any that I already had sold to quilt members at what I paid for it. They love me around here when I do that. Saves them from hunting them down and than going to get them or ordering them.

An eBay seller which is an LQS out of VA sells the dies and often bundles them and machines on auction side in their eBay store and also does Best Offer and I look for the "best offer" and I send them an offer. Only once did they not accept it. I buy most of my cutting mats from them in bundles of 10 and I get it at about a dollar or two above their cost they get it from Accuquilt (not retail price). That seller is fabrichut67.
Old 02-10-2012, 11:09 AM

Originally Posted by clsurz View Post
Yes it is. About 98% of the dies I have for the Go have been purchased on eBay in bundles like this. What I do is pull up accuquilt.com site and compare retail for each and tally up and than will buy them at less than 50% retail. I have bought probably a dozen such bundles on eBay in the last year and any that I already had sold to quilt members at what I paid for it. They love me around here when I do that. Saves them from hunting them down and than going to get them or ordering them.

An eBay seller which is an LQS out of VA sells the dies and often bundles them and machines on auction side in their eBay store and also does Best Offer and I look for the "best offer" and I send them an offer. Only once did they not accept it. I buy most of my cutting mats from them in bundles of 10 and I get it at about a dollar or two above their cost they get it from Accuquilt (not retail price). That seller is fabrichut67.

I actually bought my Go from Fabrichut.com Same people, just their website, not their ebay site. When I want to get a new die, I just go check out their website and then I call them. I barter on the phone and usually get it for the price I want to!
Old 02-10-2012, 11:15 AM

very good buy
Old 02-10-2012, 03:54 PM

I know the auction ended before I could get a reply about it from you experts -
but I think I will just have to buy some for her fabric - she has great fabric at what appears to be good prices