Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Allbrands customer service feedback

Allbrands customer service feedback

I'm thinking about buying a sewing machine on Allbrands.com. Has anyone had exoerience with a purchase that had problems or needed repair? I usually buy from Amazon but the customer service at Allbrans makes me think I shoul buy there. I appreciate any advice or comments. Thanks.

Power Poster
    Blog Entries
    Anything I purchase, I try to do local. That way I can handle what I want to purchase and also watch test or try out.

Super Member Lisa_wanna_b_quilter's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I bought mine off of All Brands. No problems at all. It's a great machine. It was well packed for shipping and was exactly what the description said it would be. I'd buy another from them.

Blog Entries
    i have used allbrands and was pleased. i've never seen a negative word about them on this board or the other boards i read.
    Nancy in western NY
    before you speak T.H.I.N.K.
    T is it True? H is it Helpful? I is it Inspiring? N is it Necessary? K is it Kind?

Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here we might as well dance.

I bought a refurbished Brother sewing machine (HS-2000) that came with a serger on sale. I had just started quilting & about 3 mos after the warranty was up I couldn't get the feed dogs to come back up after doing some free motion. I called them to ask how to fix it & after many calls back & forth, I was given the name & number of a local Brother Dealership. When I got there, they already knew all about the machine & told us the head of Brother insisted they call as soon as they knew the problem. Long story short...they honored the outdated warranty! Brother really stood behind their product! I was extremely impressed and would definitely buy from them again without quandary!!
    Live Simply, Love Generously, Care Deeply,Speak Kindly, Leave the rest to GOD

Got the Brother 1500 from Allbrands, also the Reliable Iron. They carry the filters for the iron. Good service and they have a sewing forum.
    http://www.sewforum.com/

Blog Entries
    Have purchased from them several times, happy every time. They have excellent & knowledgeable customer service.

I ordered my first Janome from them, absolutely no problem and my local dealer was happy to service it for me.

Blog Entries
    Bought several machines from them. Great service.
    "I do not understand how anyone can live without one small place of enchantment to turn to."
    Marjorie Kinnan Rawlings

Ditto to all the other positive reviews. Was delighted with my PE500 purchase.
    ​Nancy

I have dealt with All Brands a few times and had positive experiences. Would not hesitate to recommend them!