Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Am I doing something wrong? >

Am I doing something wrong?

Am I doing something wrong?

Old 02-23-2011, 05:18 AM

I don't post on every picture; most of the time I don't even get to all the pics. I find during the week we often get little response on our posts. I am at home all day and STILL don't have time to look at all of them. I know you are not being ignored or doing anything wrong. Just keep posting pics, please :lol: :lol:
Old 02-23-2011, 05:21 AM

I just reviewed all of your postings - many I had missed before. Don't know how that happened cause I'm on this board every day. Anyway, I LOVE your quilts, your color selections, and your workmanship. I'm sure many others feel the same as me - but often I don't comment because of time restraints. Sorry for that, I will try to do better in the future.
Keep up the outstanding creativity!
Old 02-23-2011, 05:25 AM

Things move so fast around here, I rarely get to read all the different boards, let alone comment on individual pictures. I also have the habit of looking at "recent posts" which are the ones with more recent comments, so it's easy to miss things because that's the traffic across all the boards.

Don't feel bad. I thought for a while that my name was "thread killer" because every one I ever posted in, mine was the last comment. :)
Old 02-23-2011, 05:25 AM

This board has been a life saver for me as my DH passed in December. Every day at first this was something to do in the cold, lonely winter, but as time goes on and I feel better I have moved on to quilting more. I don't read every comment , nor comment on things much. I didn't realize that the number of comments was so important. I'll try to do more! You have done nothing wrong.
Old 02-23-2011, 05:28 AM

I want to send a note of apology to all of you. I have been one that looks at all the pictures I can. I love eye candy. And there are times I write a comment and sometimes I don't. It has nothing to do with the work, its just me. So please forgive me one and all for not telling you all how wonderful your work really is, I will try and do better because all of your work is worth at least a wow comment. I am so sorry.
Old 02-23-2011, 05:40 AM
j

I only read the first page because I dont have time to read every page on every forum, so I probably lose alot of info, and although I enjoy the pictures, I never comment. I will see about changing my ways. - J
Old 02-23-2011, 05:42 AM

I just joined this board and have looked at your wonderful work several times. Sorry if I have not responded to your posts I just seem to forget who and what I post to.

Many blessings and remember always vent and talk it out.
Old 02-23-2011, 05:46 AM

Originally Posted by cjomomma
Sometimes it just happens that way especially if there are a lot of new topics posted in a day. I have some that have very few posts but I don't worry about it. Try not to let it get to you. We love you!!
I agree with cjomomma. When my time is limited, I may look, but not comment. I'm sure your work is seen and appreciated more than you know.
Old 02-23-2011, 05:51 AM

I tend to spend most of my time on the main forum so I just went and checked out your posts. You are doing some lovely work!

I will make more of an effort to frequent the picture forum because I am obviously missing out on some neat stuff :-)
Old 02-23-2011, 05:52 AM

sorry i am sure it was an oversight. i don't think anyone on this board would do anything to hurt you. have a blessed day