Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Anyone want to quilt with me today? >

Anyone want to quilt with me today?

Anyone want to quilt with me today?

Old 01-01-2015, 07:36 AM

I have an art piece that I started about a month ago. Time to finish it and move on!
Old 01-01-2015, 07:45 AM

I will be working on Bonnie Hunter's Grand Illusion mystery then some projects from my quilt guild's community service.
Old 01-01-2015, 07:47 AM

I have a new purse cut out so I may work on that. I always start a new quilt project on New Years Day. I am not a football fan.
Old 01-01-2015, 07:49 AM

Originally Posted by KwiltyKahy View Post
My sewing room is such a mess I can hardly function. I have been trying this week to get a handle on it so I can sew. I don't want to clean, I want to sew. Unfortunately, when I go in there to work on something, I get so frustrated looking for something I go back to the computer. I guess I need to put on my big girl pantes and CLEAN IT UP. Wish me luck.
Me too. I need to clean up and organize. I also need to oil my machine. So... gonna have to do the drudge work before the fun stuff!
Old 01-01-2015, 07:54 AM

We've got very yukky weather today --drizzly, cold, dreary. After reading the post on scraps of 12/30, I may just grab a box of scraps and chop them up into usable pieces. I am so bummed by all that you people are doing with scraps and all I can do is worry about how I'll organize them. I've been "collecting" scraps since I began quilting in 1995 and have actually never used them in anything of importance. IF I could only get off the runway with leaders/enders piecing, that would be progress.
Old 01-01-2015, 07:54 AM

Originally Posted by KwiltyKahy View Post
My sewing room is such a mess I can hardly function. I have been trying this week to get a handle on it so I can sew. I don't want to clean, I want to sew. Unfortunately, when I go in there to work on something, I get so frustrated looking for something I go back to the computer. I guess I need to put on my big girl pantes and CLEAN IT UP. Wish me luck.
Me too! I've been working on mine for two days, on and off. Am headed back to it shortly. I did wake up in a much better mood knowing that I was making headway on the mess. It'll feel so great to get it done!
Old 01-01-2015, 07:58 AM

Dina, love the quilt and the binding!
Old 01-01-2015, 08:02 AM

Yes, it's a dreary day here with rain coming for the next couple of days -- just right for quilting, reading, or napping, or all three!! -- I have one carpenter's wheel quilt to finish quilting, an Irish Mist to finish (been in a box way too long), and a Baltimore Album to applique the final border of vines, leaves, and flowers as well as quilts and such planned for the new year (I like to get my bee gifts for next Christmas done early in the year)!! -- now to just get started again!!
Old 01-01-2015, 08:38 AM

i'm quilting and watching the Rose Bowl Parade. A day of football is on the agenda for me, too. Hope i can stay awake to watch the Sugar Bowl tonite...I hate 8 pm games!!
Old 01-01-2015, 09:03 AM

I'm in - I need to finish turning the binding on a fall table runner (so close and yet so far!!) Have made a promise to myself that I'll try to put a few hours in each weekend working on my sewing - I've gotten too far from it!